first wild rampage pokemon battle

Aot alternate world number 7: bonds edition on Tuesday February 11th, 850 at 12:41 pm

Forest of giant trees in wall maria territory

During the 57th expedition with scouts stay guarded the front of giant trees to see several Titans everywhere down below when Reiner noticed something from the distance walks toward them, it look like wild hariyama walked toward them but he got gl...

During the 57th expedition with scouts stay guarded the front of giant trees to see several Titans everywhere down below when Reiner noticed something from the distance walks toward them, it look like wild hariyama walked toward them but he got glowing yellow eyes lately and dark aura awsell inside of him, until he stop in front of forest of giant trees in seven feet away and started grow in golurk size as well dark maroon across his body cause his skin turned pure white in upper half only and huge hands turned into ice icicle hands. He turned into rampage hariyama, ice and fighting type pokemon that alarm Reiner, Jean, and the rest to see new transformation of hariyama in fear especially the Titans until a green magical portal show up I'm front of them while behind the forest entrance in 2⅓ feet begins open up to reveal section 17 northeast corridor with mukai Nagoya in section 17 jumpsuit got light blue stripes and pokebelt around belt loop, iron scout 2.0, sunny heart, 26 yrs old Annie Leonheart from aot universe 2 in MP uniform and got wedding ring in left ring finger, and princesswomon come out through the portal to outside having stare down at wild rampage pokemon when both iron scout 2.0 and princesswomon take to the sky for air assaulted while behind mikasa Ackerman and Sasha braus in few feet away when lieutenant mukai and sunny pulled out pokeball in their hands begins throw it in the air then called out their pokemon.

Mukai: "greninja, I choose you!"

Sunny: "come out, scream tail!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against wild rampage hariyama and being accompanied by Annie Leonheart flick a smoking cigarette out from her mouth to having battle with them.

Mukai: "use water shuriken!"

Sunny: "hyper beam, now!"

Greninja take a huge leap in the air begins throwing water shuriken toward wild rampage hariyama along with hyper beam until he use protection to stop their attack in few seconds as smoke cleared to reveal Annie appears in front of him caught with little off guard that's surprised nanaba and Connie as she take a leap in front of him begins delivered sneak counter attack as she says, "parage shot!" She delivered barrage of kicks to each section of hariyama face is super effective and medium halfway critical damage make him walk back but when she due back flip toward the group to land on top of 4 meter male Titan blonde flattop hair with both feet touched it.

Connie: "holy shit! She's badass took out that creature with amazing kicks."

Berthodlt: "you said it Connie. She look like Annie but older."

Connie: "say you're right bertholdt."

Princesswomon: "celestial arrow!"

Iron scout 2.0 fire repluse blast join celestial arrow flying straight down to rampage hariyama quick with double hit on top of his head is super effective and heavily critical damage caused rampage hariyama started shrinking down really fast into dizzy normal state without yellow glowing eyes and maroon disappear after that when Annie look down at lieutenant mukai below who pulled out pokeball in right hand as she says kindly to him, "he's all your, lieutenant." He begin throwing it like fast ball toward dizzy hariyama quick begins capture him with red beam to went inside of the ball then falling down on the ground gently, begin lock him up after that.

Iron scout 2.0: "way to go lieutenant mukai. You caught wild rampage hariyama for first time and permission to get capture pokeball for you."

Mikasa: "(thought) lieutenant?"

Lieutenant mukai replied back to her in the earpiece on left ear: "permission granted, ms. Leonheart." Both princesswomon and iron scout 2.0 started flying down toward the grass to grabbed pokeball for him, they turned around to see captain fluttershy breeze & happy Hogan walk through the portal toward them as Annie says to happy Hogan, "well Hogan, did other ranks from every section to capture wild rampage pokemon from other universes."

Happy Hogan: "it's section 23 wild rampage pokemon buster sergeant ruka sarashina from rent a girlfriend universe 2 who capture wild rampage pokemon named clodsire at backyard of maxium man mansion in Sidekick original universe with the help of Groot, Sarah cerise, petra ral, and Phoenixkazemon."

Annie: "who's her wild rampage pokemon buster partner?"

Happy Hogan: "it's tuffbull from sitdel region."

Annie: "not bad. I hope we get more wild rampage pokemon busters very soon."

Fluttershy: "we will, Mrs. Leonheart."

Happy Hogan: "for mean time, we need to prepare again battle against wild rampage pokemon as they show up here very soon as possible including wild tera & Gigantamax pokemon too.

Sunny: " Yup."

[New chapter is out for today]