rescue Alice

Highschool of the dead original universe

On Wednesday April 15th, 2010 at 10:30 pm in Tokonosu city, Japan

A man holding a red wrench in right hand, his daughter who holding his other one, and Zeke the puppy toward the house with him open up the gate quick for them get inside the yard as his daughter said to him with confused, "daddy? Where's mommy?" He let go her quick to closed the gate really shut and turn around at his daughter with a warm smile and said, "we meet up with mommy later." the man knocked on the door and said to someone from inside, "LET US IN! I CAUGHT CHILD AND PUPPY, WE HAVE NO WAY TO EVACUATED, PLEASE LET US IN!" They didn't hear of response from people inside make the man very angry starting banging on the door twice and said, "let us in please, we need help."

Man: "go away and find a place to hide to stay."

Father: "please don't care about me but my little girl, let her in."

Man: "fine."

He open the door very slowly for them as the father said to him in kindness, "thank you I thought that you weren't going to let us i-" His words interrupted being stabbed by a knife from the stomach from the man that taped knife to a broom that's shock kotha and Takashi.

Man: "I'm sorry."

He pulled out the knife from the stomach as the father walked backward to the right straight towards the wall then falls down that scared girl and puppy with the man the close the door after that as they toward her daughter cause the both gates open up.

Girl: "daddy?"

Then suddenly a medium rectangle portal show up behind the door in 2⅔ feet away that alarm kotha and Takashi with little bit scared look begins open up to reveal section 17 main lobby with captain glimmer, six armor agents, captain Eldian, and Jedi master Sasha braus come out through the portal to yard with the captain Eldian approach them who noticed them."

father: "you, please take care of my daughter and that puppy for me.

Captain Eldian: " You got it sir."

Father look at her daughter for final time with warm smile, "goodbye Alice, my sweet, my sweet daughter." And he dies after that with eyes closed with Alice approach him with both knees touching it to place her hands on the shoulders with sad expression look got tears pouring down, "daddy? daddy? Daddy! Don't go I need you!" She started crying loud that "them" Responded to her the walls.

Captain Eldian: "uh-oh!"

Sasha: "get her out of here, cap."

Captain Eldian: "got it."

He grabbed her quick begins holding her in the arms started running toward the portal to section 17 with the puppy.

Captain glimmer: "presented arms."

They aim their blasters at them approach the gate are halfway of front yard and captain glimmer shoutout, "FIRE!!!!" They staring fire them in the head with red beam and killed them as they can with the help of kotha use his sniper rifle to fire three of them from the back when she used force push on them really hard to the wall and killed them instantly then two male staff come out from the portal to run pass through four dead zombies and grab the gate quick begins closed it really hard and latch after that.

Sasha: "phew, that's was close one."

Captain glimmer: "you said it sasha."

She turn right to look up at kotha and Takashi at the balcony with him pull up the binoculars to see them and captain glimmer give thumbs up to kotha for the help from behind.

Takashi: "I don't know who they are, but I'm glad they bring little girl and dog with them."

Kotha: "yeah."

Just in case, he continues fired them from outside of gate in the head with murderous grin to accidentally wake up saya takagi inside the house while others from inside front yard to look little girl father and dead zombies with Sasha look at staff, "bring clean up crew for the zombies and hovering casket for the father. Now."

Staff: "yes ma'am."

Captain glimmer aim her blaster on the forehead begins fired one shoot make little bit sound because it right thing to do that.

Sasha: "good thinking captain."

[New chapter is out for tonight]