debut of skystar

1st period bell ring with the class started

*in algebra class part 2

Everyone was sitting in their usual places, some students were chatting while waiting their teacher from outside of classroom talking to principal, pinkie got smile on her face going to meet the new student with invisible section 23 Ziggy on right shoulder blade to scan information about skystar with everyone to see it at command center. Sunset shimmer & fluttershy from the back still worried about pinkie change.

Ms. Cheerilee enter the classroom with shyness skystar make everyone goes silent when she begins introducing to them to skystar, "class, we got new student will be joining us for today, she's named skystar and she from hippogriffa." She look at everyone and whispered, "hi, I'm skystar...it's nice to meet you." That confused everyone in the classroom and getting little annoyed by crewmen at command center as commander dusk said to them, "we got shy new student, here people."

Ms. Cheerilee said to skystar in polite, "don't be shy, sweetie." Skystar just look down as Ms. Cheerilee continue speak again, "well then, skystar , you will sit down next to..." She pointed at an empty desk in 1st desk at second row left next to pinkie pie, "Ms. Pie." Make she look up bit see pinkie causes her blushed bit as she started her desk left next to pinkie begins place her backpack on the floor right next to skystar begins unzipped top of backpack to grabbed notebook, algebra book, and mechanical pencil while being scan by Ziggy on pinkie right shoulder with mission control male staff started typing about information of skystar on electro complex with principle mayhem & commander dusk walk up behind him to see picture of skystar and her information.

Name: skystar

Name: skystar

Age: 17

City: canterlot city

State: California

Information:

• she loved to swim at the beach that her mother taught her to swim in hippogriffa

• collecting sea shells and crystals shards in hippogriffa

she great in math, English, science, cooking, and Spanish

Skills:

• gardening

• cooking

• singing

• dancing

They're surprised about sky's information especially collected crystal shards they think she collect regular crystal shards from store  until they heard a voice of mission control female staff in scared, "ma'am." They turned around to see scared mission control female staff, "you better look at this, please." They walked up behind her becomes scared to see the picture of crystal shards revealed flying type tera shard.

Principal mayham: "She collected tera shard crystals from hippogriffa?"

Mission control female staff: "I believe so, ma'am like her hobby."

Commander dusk: "that's good I guess."

Principal mayham: "we need a eyes on her all the time at school and home."

Commander dusk: "good idea ma'am."

[New chapter is out for today]