toshimi Nikki unexpected surprise

After event of wild rampage pokemon battle from strangers come out from supernatural portal and track practice is postponed for two weeks to repair huge crater that girl made with gigantamax mamowshine belly slam as track runners don't mind at all.

Toshimi walking through the corridor toward her dorm room and noticed students talking among themselves as she passing by in right side of corridor.

"I heard what happened at track field earlier ago."

"No way they defeat magical creature with the girl strange move?"

"She called it super fist of blabs-a-lot: gigantamax mamowshine belly slam."

"Awesome, I saw that in second floor window it's huge."

"I hope they coming here again to defeat another magical creatures somewhere in campus soon as possible."

"Me too, renji, because I want to meet them in person."

She smiles to hear that from them about wild rampage pokemon busters defeat wild rampage Tinkaton at track field when she arrived her dorm door and grabbed the knob begins twists to the right then open it forward really wide to reveal dark dorm room as she entered the room quick and closed the door after that, she flip the switch to turn on the light bright up the room with destiny ketchum's godmother Chloe cerise got SE-44c blaster pistol aim toward at toshimi Nikki with scared look.

Chloe: "sleep tight kid."

She set blaster pistol to stun begins fire blue beam at her quick become unconscious to collapsed on the floor back lighty without making a noise for everyone hear it and Chloe place two fingers in right ear to press earpiece and said, "got her."

*Timeskip*

She give out small groan started waking up from unconscious begins open her eyes staring down at the floor some reason.

"Good, you kids are awake."

She rise her head up in shocked to see captain venderquack sitting in her desk along with Chloe cerise four stealth agents, and Connie Springer in both sides, she turn her head to the right in shock to see  confused and angry Takashi, rei, and hisashi sitting in wooden chairs while being tied up especially her too as well

Hisashi: "who the hell are you people?"

Rei: "why you tied us up?"

Captain venderquack: "Connie Springer will explain your four right now."

[New chapter is out for today]