vs tera walring

Randy Cunningham universe three: theresa Fowler the 9th grade ninja edition

On Wednesday September 21st, 2012 in Norrisville, north of East speezlton during 7:15 am

Norrisville high school with students enter the building or stay outside hanging for a bit when bash Johnson stop talking to his friends to see glimmering warling standing on schoolyard front lawn as bash point his finger at him to show his friends, "look it's red walrus wearing waiter suit." They looked at walring with funny look on their faces to see that when a portal right next to the trip in five feet away begins open up to reveal section 23 Northwest corridor with Sarah ceries, her adopted parents dog pokemon yamper,  toshimi Nikki,  alpha-5, and black widow come out from portal to outside see walring who summoned tera shard rose up from the ground started absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal Terastallzied warling with electric type tera shard crown on top of head.

Bash: "woah! I didn't see that coming."

Sarah: "don't worry dude we handle it."

Toshimi pull out pokeball in her hand begins throwing in the air to call out her pokemon, "go tandemaus!" They come out from pokeball to outside facing against Terastallzied warling.

Heidi: "aww it's so cute I ever saw."

Flute girl: "yeah."

Toshimi: "use dig!"

The couple dig into the ground toward Terastallzied warling really quick and come out underneath him with off-guard look on them delivered with double uppercut on upper jaw is super effective and medium critical damage until Sarah started glowing golden aura inside of them.

Randy: "what the juice?"

She run toward him in incredible speed delivered super first move as she called out, "super fist of blabs-a-lot: rolling Thunder of Luxembourg!" She slashed his chest with a single strike from her hand is super effective cause heavily critical damage make tera shattered into pieces for walring to normal with dizzy and cue for toshimi pull out heal ball in right hand begins throwing toward dizzy warling begins captured him with red beam went inside ball whom falling down on the grass gently and started locked it up with him inside.

Randy: "that's wassup."

Howard: "alright that show him who boss."

Then all of sudden yamper started sniff with his nose to smell something at left side of school and give out discovery cry at the group, "yam, yamper, yam." That attention from them and Heidi said to him with kindness, "what is it buddy?" He started running off toward left side of them with the group following him until they stop the location what yamper just found that shock alpha-5 and black widow on their faces to see the leader of the pearl clan from hisuie region realm irida who's out cold laying down on the grass within her back.

Randy: "what the juice is she?"

Heidi: "is she a student in Norrisville high?"

Black widow: "it's irida the leader of pearl clan from hisuie region realm."

Toshimi: "we should take her to nurse office inside the school."

Alpha five: "good idea Ms. Nikki."

Sarah show up behind them with toshimi's heal ball in her right palm and  black widow turned around at her with serious look, "get captain arlelt and your mother quick." Sarah replied back to her with a salute, "you got it natasha."

[New chapter is out for today]