captain arlelt idea

Iridia give out small moan to open her eyes staring at white ceiling with lanternless and getting up from the bed.

"Good your awake."

She turn her head to the right becoming confused to see strangers wearing strange clothes inside nurse office with her as captain arlelt begun introduced himself to iridia in kindness, "greetings iridia, I am armin arlelt the head of section 23." Iridia confused and said, "section 23? Is it galaxy team base camp in cloudpool ridge."  He give small chuckle about his section 23 is galaxy team base camp in cloudpool ridge From hisuie region realm and begins to explain, "section 23 is underground government facility underneath the whole paradise Island at my original universe."

Iridia: "oh."

Dawn: "what happened your highness?"

Iridia: "at pearl settlement, it's my hometown in hiusie region. I enter my tent to see legendary pokemon celebi in very pink standing right front of me."

Sarah: "that's shiny celebi."

Iridia: "okay that explain it."

Heidi: "then happened next, iridia."

Iridia: "I don't know because I just end up with strange universe in modern like."

Both captain arlelt & admiral Dawn ceries think arceus told shiny celebi send Lord of pearl settlement here to start new life for clone herself made by arceus will take her place as new Lord of pearl settlement in hiusie region realm then captain arlelt said to her, "arceus told shiny celebi send you here start new life for your clone self take your place as new Lord of pearl settlement in your former realm." Iridia become shock to hear from captain arlelt about arceus told shiny celebi to bring her here start new life while her cloneself take her form royal duty as new pearl settlement in hiusie region for now on make a tear coming down on the cheek from her eye and look at them with sadness expression, "where am I living at anywhere." Just then takine inoue from lycoris recoil universe six: high school au in section 23 jumpsuit with blue stripes and pokebelt around beltloop begins step in to ask captain arlelt question, "she stay with me at my place in my universe for now on." They like takine idea for iridia stay with her at her universe as new home for now on make iridia happy for takine offered without staring at fit muscular arms inside jumpsuit sleeves.

Iridia: "thank you for doing that, ms."

Takine: "you're welcome iridia."

Captain arlelt: "and you will join my section 23 as wild tera pokemon catcher just like private takine inoue right there."

Admiral Dawn ceries: "good thinking sir."

Sarah: "way to go boss man."

Black widow: "awesome."

Heidi: "cool."

[New chapter is out for today]