vs mogu

Assiassin creed universe 4: rouge edition

Monday October 12th, 1752 at 1:15 am in town called sleepy Hollow with orange and yellow leafs in the trees

Inside deep of woods far from left side of town with six British soldiers marching on the path towards their fort in town until they stop to hear powerful roar echo the whole woods by unknown animal, when one of soldiers look at the captain in fro...

Inside deep of woods far from left side of town with six British soldiers marching on the path towards their fort in town until they stop to hear powerful roar echo the whole woods by unknown animal, when one of soldiers look at the captain in front and say, "what is it that, sir? A bear." He replied back to them, "that's no bear, gentlemen." They're prepared themselves facing against unknown creature coming towards them somewhere in the woods when they heard couple of trees falling down from left side from few miles by normal with powerful strength make them very scare with sweat pouring down from their forhead while holding their rifles really tight, then suddenly something ram through the tree into pieces behind them at 8 feet away cause they turned around in fear to see strange creature that they never seen before.

Except for captain who doesn't care at all what kind of creature is that and start command three soliders in back, "attack!" The trio due war cry started running towards the creature with musket aim forward got socket bayonet was about to stab the...

Except for captain who doesn't care at all what kind of creature is that and start command three soliders in back, "attack!" The trio due war cry started running towards the creature with musket aim forward got socket bayonet was about to stab the creature but it give powerful swing with one arm make them started flying right side of forest killed them instantly by the trees make captain and other soliders become scared until.

"Hey fury bastard!"

They turned around to see Jedi master chiymoi got activated lightsaber in right hand, kingravemon, captain tomoka, and princesswomon  standing behind the portal of Jedi temple northeast corridor from aot universe 2 in 5 feet away when they start running through them toward mogu with kingravemon and princesswomon flew up in the sky for ground assaulted and called out attack, "shadow spike ball!"

Princesswomon: "hand of fate!"

But mogu take a medium size back leap to dodge that attack when chiymoi use Jedi speed in front of mogu that surprise the soldiers to see that when she use lightsaber to slash in right side of rib make little bit damaged until she cut off right arm make mogu give out painful scream from his right arm cut off by the lightsaber.

British soldier #1: "way to go love. Teach that huge wanker a lesson from us."

British solider #2: "yeah."

Captain: "not bad."

Captain tomoka start firing mogu with her duel dc-17 hand blaster at back of the legs make the creature goes down with knees touched it on the dirt started heavily breathing from the attacks by them with chiymoi walk up to it and killing it with one huge slash on left side of chest make it collapsed right sideways to the ground. She then deactivated her lightsaber and they turned around to see captain and his soldiers walk to them.

Chiymoi: "you guys alright?"

Captain: "we're find young lady, what is that thing?"

Captain tomoka: "mogu, carnivorous bastard from the planet called koboh in koboh system with possessed immense strength and razor sharp claws that killed their prey with one slash in four seconds."

Kingravemon: "including dragging their prey back to their cave could be preserved and later eaten at their leisure."

British soldiers # 1: "golly, you mates handle them all the time."

Captain tomoka: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]