1. THE MISSION

CHAPTER ONE: THE MISSION

---

FIVE'S POV. 

I was in my old bedroom, working on some equations in order to get my old body back. 

It have being a few months since my siblings and I returned to 2019, after saving the world again in 60' and now everything is back to normal, well except for that our father is still alive, and I'm still in my younger body. People don't take me seriously, they see an 18-year-old boy and not a forty-year-old man. 

I really want my body back, so I can live like a normal retire person, now when the apocalypse wouldn't happen, I can finally relax.

After returning to 2019 to stop the apocalypse, I found out that my brother Viktor was the bomb, and he was very pissed in how we all treated him as kids and after finding out that both our dad and Allison have being lying to him his whole life, he lost control and even so we tried to stop him, he blew up the moon, that crash into earth. And to save my siblings and save the world again, I used my powers to time travel, but I messed it up again, and brought myself and my siblings too far backwards, in Dallas Texas in the 60'. And I found out that another apocalypse was gonna happen, and after stopping that one plus defeating my old work place, The Commission, we used a briefcase to travel back to the timeline we belong in. Well, it turns out that only a small change have happen.

Our dad was still alive after we all attempted his funeral back in the other timeline. And it turns out that we have being away for six months and in those few months, The Sparrows, our archenemies and rivals has became more popular than us. And they now own parts of our territory and our dad was not happy about that, neither was my brothers Diego and Luther. 

For the past three months, Allison have catch up what she have lost with her daugther Claire, and have gotten her custody back so she have the permission to see her daugther. 

Klaus had find his birth mother who is an Amish woman from Pennsylvania. Viktor is still sad over leaving a woman he loved behind. The woman name was Sissy and she saw my brother for who he really is. 

My brother Viktor was actually my sister Vanya once but then she met Sissy and she was the reason my sister Vanya changed her name to Viktor and is now my brother. He became who he really is which I'm happy for. I'm glad he found himself.

Luther and Diego together with our dad Reginald have tried to conger back the territory we have lost to the Sparrows but without luck. Well they managed to get back small parts but not the whole area we lost.    

We all also still live in the Academy since my siblings have all lost their former home 'cause we have being gone for almost six months. And I also still live in the Academy 'cause I never had a home of my own before I left. But that is the first thing I'm gonna get when I have gotten my old body back.