36. YOU WILL REGRET THIS

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: YOU WILL REGRET THIS

---

FIVE'S POV.

The two of us pulled away and I slid a piece of Y/n's hair away from her face "I don't want this to end" she said "It's never going to end. I will make sure of that. I will fight for you and for our love till my last breath" I said "I will fight for you and for our love" she said as we stared into each other's eyes.

Truth is I can't believe where we are now
Cause I never thought a wretch like me could ever be found
Maybe I don't tell you quite enough

"I always think about how I got so lucky. How can a heart like yours, ever love a heart like mine" I said and she smiled "I think the same thing about you, how a heart like yours can love a heart like mine. I fell in love with you so fast and so hard. I was scared that it was too good to be true. But right now I do know that I want to fall in love with you even more. Because I've never felt so loved, safe and comfortable with anyone as I feel around you. You have brought smiles into my life and I'm glad to be stuck with you. So thank you, for everything" she said and I kissed her forehead.

But baby I was rescued by your love
By your love

"This is my promise to you. I am not going anywhere. It's you and me against the world. No matter what happens, I am staying right by your side. I will never leave you. God knows how much you mean to me and how much I am willing to keep you safe and make you feel loved. I love you with every bit of my heart. You are the love of my life and my best friend" I said "I don't think I'll ever know how to love someone else the way I love you, you are the only person I ever want to love like this and I promise you that I will hold on to us until my hands are buried by the earth" she said.

Cause you were the coast when I was lost
You were the beat inside of my heart
The only light when all my faith was gone

"I didn't fall in love with you because it was convenient or because you spoke to me first. Or because you were the only one that made my world spind. I fell in love with you because for the first time my feelings felt real in a world where everything else seemed surreal. I knew there was something different about you. The way you made me feel. The way you smiled back at me and made everything else feel so surreal. I felt Goosebumps where they have never being. And you brought back a smile that's been lost and not seen. I love you for more than just your looks. I love everything about you and I'm willing to go the extra lengths just to make you my queen" I smiled.

"Thank you for being the one who made me believe in love again" I said and she smiled "I love you so much" she said "I love you too" I said before we wrapped our arms around each other. 

You were the words in every song
Telling me I should just hold on
Oh, even when I didn't know what to do
I knew that I'd find you