35. A PROMISE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: A PROMISE

---

FIVE'S POV.

People gasp as I dropped down on one knees, holding the ring box in my hand. My eyes were only on Y/n who was looking at me with widened eyes.

I was sure that my father and her father was boiling inside in anger, and so were Y/n's family and mine too. But I don't give a fuck. When you find love like this, nothing stop you. You fight for it, taking all the risks and chances in the world. And for Y/n, I was willing to take that risk. I was willing to risk it all, including my own life. She was the woman who could heal my scars and dark soul. She was a cure to my tainted heart. She the beauty shinning brighter in the darkness, lighting up the path that led me to her.

It will always and forever be her. I was certain that if things would get rough, she would always be my guiding light that will shine back home to her. She is my heart and my home.

I opened the box.

Inside was a silver promise ring with small diamonds around it. The words 'I love you' were spelled out across the main band.

The words 'You are my forever' was engraving on the ring. Inside was mine and Y/n's initials engraved.

"Don't worry, we aren't getting married or engaged yet. This is a promise ring. You've got to promise me that one day, you will allow me to replace this ring with a wedding one while also promise to spend the rest of your life with me" I whispered.  

It's such a beautiful night to make a change in our lives
East Anglian sky, empty bottle of wine
I got you by my side, talkin' 'bout love and life
Oh, how lucky am I when I look in your eyes

"I know it's a little early and we just started dating. I can't think about living my life without you. You're not just in my life, you're a my life. And I'm not doing to do this just so you can be a part of the family, or because we have to. I'm doing this 'cause I love you more than anything and I can't live without you. I know that I love you, and everything that has happen in that short time I have know you, I knew that I couldn't wait. I know in my heart that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my tomorrow, my light, my happiness, my other and better half, my world, my future, my one and only, my second chance, and my everything. I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling and laughing. Nothing feel right when you're not here with me. With you I see a future. I promise you that I will always be here for you when you need me and even when you don't. Your happiness and safety has always being my first priority, and nothing will change that, because I love you more than anything in the whole world. You are the best thing that has ever happen to me" I took a deep breath.

"I don't know why I'm this nervous when things between us had being perfect. But I know that it's worth it to spend forever with you. I have waited all this time, just to do it right and I have done many things I react and I have not have a good life. But I know if it will be amazing if I have you by my side. We only have one life and mine has not being the best but even so it has not being the best, I want it to be a happy ending and this is the happiest it will end, with you by my side. I promise to be the light in the darkest of your times. Your happiness in times of sorrow and the shoulder to cry on in times of grief. You should do all the thing you want to do, I don't want to be the one holding you back. I want to be the one holding your hand and stand by your side, support you whatever you choose. I promise to remain the guy you fell in love with. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever, and ending at never. I think about you more than you could know. Until forever this will be true because there's no one I'd ever love the way I love you. Thank you for giving me a reason to want to wake up everyday. Thank you for giving me a reason to live and be happy. You're the only person I could ever see myself being with for all eternity. As long as I have you, nothing else matters. And I want you to remember something. Know that no matter what comes our way, I will never stop loving you. You give me feeling that nobody has ever given me. Feelings of the purest, most genuine happiness that anyone could ever have. I don't care how corny I sound, our souls were made for each other and you know it. We're supposed to be together. You know it's hard for me to express my feelings for you. But I hope you know that you have absolutely changed my life for the better. Every day I thank God for sending me someone like you. Someone with the kindest heart, with a gentler touch, with a beautiful soul. You gave me your biggest gift, you gave me your heart. Thanks to you, I feel the warm of love every day. You gave me love and peace. A home. A place where I can be myself" I said and she smiled.