0. Introduction and meet the families

0: INTRODUCTION AND MEET THE FAMILIES

A/N: Before we begin I would like to thanks @-Wxnder_storys for helping me finished the plot in this story

Even so it took me a year to come up with the plot, your story help me finished the plot. So thank you so much for that.

And thank you for giving me your permission to use some of your scenes/ideas in my book:)<3

---

EVERY LOVE STORY START SOMEWHERE. AND ALSO END SOMEWHERE

 AND ALSO END SOMEWHERE

----

"You changed my life without realising. I can't even imagine where I'd be if I hadn't met you. But I know it wouldn't be a good place" 

-Y/N

"My whole life changed the day I met you. You make me want to enjoy it again. You also gave me hope. Gave me back my light when I thought I have lost it forever"

-Five

"You know, falling in love and open up your heart to someone can sometimes feel scary. But within that fear resides the magic of transforming vulnerability into strength. And when someone makes you feel alive again it's worth the risk. You might never be ready for it, but you might never be ready if you don't take a chance. Because sometimes the best thing in life are worth taking the risk for"

-Y/N

"Butterflies can't see the color of their wings but us as humans can see how beautiful they are. Likewise, you might not think you're good enough, but others can see how special and amazing you are" 

-Five

---   

Every mission Five have taken, he could complete but somehow Y/n was the only mission he couldn't complete. Why was that?