29. LEAVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: LEAVE

---

YOUR POV

I looked at the handsome guy sitting in front of me. His eyes were filled with fear. He was rooted to the spot, frozen.

I think I have let him suffer enough.

I started chuckled "You should see the look on your face right now" I giggled. He frowned at me, confuse while tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Wait? what?" He asked "You are so easy?" I smile. He gave me a puzzled look before shaking his head while a small smile curled up on his lips.

"Wait you remember me?" he asked "Of course I do, Pretty boy. You are Five Hargreeves. My boyfriend" I laugh again "It was a prank" I said "A prank?" he asked and I nodded.

"You're an evil woman, don't scare me like that" he said "I told you I could fool you" I chuckled but then I let out a grunt as it hurt a bit.

"The look on your face. Jesus you are making me laugh. And it hurt. My body is all sore" I said "You started it. You scared me to death. Don't ever do that again" he said "Are you mad at me?" I asked.

He let out a smile before he brought his hands to my face, stroking his thumb up and down on my cheeks "I could never be mad at you. I'm beyond happy that you woke up" he leaned into my ear "But I will punish you later for that prank" he said before gently bite my ear.

You called me out and taught me tough
With love, with love
You fought my flaws, my teeth, my claws
With love, with love

"That was a really bad prank. I really thought I have lost you. And it was the worst feeling I've ever experienced" he said "You would never lose me Five, never" I said and he gave me a soft kiss on my lips before our eyes locked.

'Cause every time I'm slipping away from myself
You're the one that moves me like nobody else

"So do you forgive me?" I asked "Well...." I kissed his lips lightly. He blinked with his eyes. Before he could say anything I kissed his lips again, smiling now "I---" I interrupted him again by pecking his lips again, then kissing on his cheek, the other, then his nose and then his hands, again and again. That 'cause Five to giggled and push me a bit away "Okay, okay" he smiled "I wouldn't stop until you tell me, you love me" I said "I love you, now stop" he smiled.

'Cause when I'm down and I'm done
And I'm coming unplugged

He help my face in his hands, squashing me playfully, and I laughed. Now before I could say anything, he kissed me, longer this time, and I could feel his happiness through the kiss. And that in turn made me feel joy as well.

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up with love
Oh, no, no, mmm

He pulled away and our eyes locked again. "Don't ever do something like that again. I thought I have lost you" he said "Sorry" I lifted my right hand and put it on his cheek which 'cause him to smile as he leaned his head into my touch "I will never leave you" I said as I slid my hand down his cheek.