25. HOME ISN'T A PLACE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: HOME ISN'T A PLACE

---

YOUR POV.

I was sitting on the bed at the hotel room with my face in my hands while Sloane had her arm around my shoulders, trying to comfort me.

"I can't" I sob "It's gonna be okay. You can let them get to you" Sloane said as she rub my arm "It's already too late" I sob "You know that they are only trying to turn you back into the scared woman you once were, and you can't let them have that" Sloane said but I just kept sobbing.

Then it knock on the door and Sloane got up before she walked out of the room and over to the door to opened it.

"Where is she?" I could hear a fade voice, but I was crying so much that I could barley hear who it was.

Maybe it was dad or Ben coming to drag me back home.

I had my back leaned against the wall while I had my face in my hands.

I heard footsteps grow louder, approaching me.

"Y/n" a voice said as I heard someone rushed over to me before sitting down in front of me.

I then felt some warm and soft hands grabbing my face. As soon as they touch my skin I felt safe and I felt home.

The hands lifting my head and I saw Five's worried face in front of me.

"Five" I cried "Yeah. It's me Love" he said "How did you knew?" I asked "Jackie told me, beside I had a feeling that something was wrong" he said "How?" I asked "I think it's because we are connected" he stroke his thumbs up and down on my cheek.

I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart
But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start

"What happen. Did anyone hurt you?" he asked as he scanned my face, looking for any new bruises ​or cuts.

"No" I shook my head "Then what happen?" he asked and I looked at him "Talk to me. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" his voice was soft and kind.   

"I'm a mess" I cried "A broken mess" he shook his head "Not in my eyes" he said "Yeah, I am, just admit it Five. I'm a mess" I sob.

You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home

"I don't think you are a mess and even if you are, you are my mess and if you are a mess so am I" he said as he wipe a tear away from my cheek.

How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown

"You're a beautiful mess" he wipe another tear away from me.

I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling