11. ABORTION

CHAPRER ELEVEN: ABORTION 

---

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A WEEK LATER

Y/n and Five was sitting next to each other on the his mansion's roof top with their legs hanging over the edge while looking up at the stars.

We're talkin' baaa, ba ba ba
Baba, ba ba ba
Baaa, ba ba ba
Baaa

Then suddenly Y/n saw a shooting star "Look! A shooting star!" she said as she pointed at it "Yeah" Five said as they watched it fly across the night sky.

I was sleeping
And right in the middle of a good dream
Like all at once I wake up
From something that keeps knocking at my brain

"That was a long one!" they both watch it disappear "Yeah" she said.

Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed
Screaming out the words I dread
"I think I love you!"
(I think I love you)

"You know I read, that everytime you saw one it was a soul going to heaven" he said "I like that" she smiled.

This morning
I woke up with this feeling
I didn't know just how to deal with

"Aren't we suppose to wish on it?" she asked and he looked at her "Why?" he asked "Because I have heard that if you wish on a shooting star, it will come true" she said "Alright" he said "Don't say it out loud" she said and he nodded before he closed his eyes to wish and Y/n did the same.

And so I just decided to myself
I'd hide it to myself
And never talk about it
And did not I go and shout it
When you walked into my room
"I think I love you!"
(I think I love you)

The two then opened their eyes "What did you wish for?" he asked "Nope, not gonna tell you" she said "Why not?" he asked "Because then it will not come true" she said "Come on, I will tell you my wish, if you tell me yours" he said and she shook her head "No, I'm not telling" she said "Fine" he said as he looked at her with a smile while she was looking up at the stars.

I think I love you
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for

"Can I ask you about something?" he asked and she nodded "If now we got married?" she snapped her head at him with widened eyes "What?" she asked "Calm down, is just a question. If we got married and I died, would you get married again?" he asked "That's a bullshit question. I wouldn't let you die" she said "But like what if was like outside your control. Like I died all of a sudden or get cancer or something" he said "I would march down in hell and drag your ass back out" she said "What if I was at peace in the afterlife and didn't want to come back" he said "I don't care what you want, you think I'm living without you. You're crazy" she said "Aww" he said before he realized what she said "Wait, why'd you just assume I would go to hell?" he asked "Have you met yourself" she said "Alright, you got a point" he said and the two started laughing as they looked at each other.

Five knew that they have just met, but a part of him could actually see a future with Y/n and she could see it too. Y/n could also see a future with Five.   

I think I love you
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
I've never felt this way