40. I HAVE BEING WAITING FOR THIS

CHAPTER FORTY: I HAVE BEING WAITING FOR THIS

---

THIRD PERSON'S POV

But before Five could open his mouth it knock on the door "I will get it" he said before he walked over to the door.

He opened it before he peek out but there was no one. He raise a brow before he look down the hallways, both ways but it was empty.

"Weird" he said before he closed the door again "Who was it?" Y/n asked "No one" he said "Maybe it was some kids going some knock knock pranks" she said as she took another sip of her glass "Yeah, maybe" he said.

But suddenly Y/n's vision started becoming blurry and she started to lose consciousness as she stumble a bit.

"You okay?" Five asked "No, I don't feel so good" Y/n said. "Let me help you" but when Five was about to walk over to her, he also got dizzy and his vision started becoming blurry which cause him to stumble as well.

He looked around and everything was so blurry "What is going on?" he asked before his eyes landed on the bottle of champagne and he saw something was in it.

He stumble over to the bottle before he grabbed it and ripe off sticker on the bottle and his eyes widened when he saw The Sparrows' logo.

"It's the champagne, The Sparrows they have put something in it" he said "My dad, he have drug us" Y/n said as she was trying to stand on her feet while Five tried the same.

Regnar wanted Y/n back and away from Five but he knew that Y/n and Five won't give up without a fight. But if if they were both drug they couldn't fight back. He could separate them easier if they didn't resist.

"We need to get out of here" Five said as his vision become more blurry while he was trying really hard to stand on his feet.

"I can't" Y/n fell to the floor. Since she drank more than one sip, it effect her faster.

"Y/n" Five stumbled over to her before falling next to her "You need to get up, we need to get out of here" he said "I can't" she said tired.

"Come on" Five grabbed her hand before he tried to blink but he couldn't "Come on" he said again but nothing work, which mean that either he was too tired or what they drink also did so they couldn't use their powers.

"I knew we weren't safe" Y/n said as she had her back rested against the bed "It's going to be okay" Five grabbed her hand as he was sitting down next to her.

"Well, we almost made it, we should have" he said with a sigh as he closed his eyes before opening them again after a few seconds.

"I wish time had better timing for you and me" she said "Maybe we'll see each other in another life if this one wasn't enough" he said "Let's meet again for the first time" she said "Yeah and we will find each other. In another time, another body and another life. You know, I believe that you and me would be together in every version of the universe. That's how much faith I have in our love" he said before letting out a sigh.