18. ENJOYING THE MOMENTS

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: ENJOYING THE MOMENTS

---

YOUR POV

Five and I were back at his mansion, sitting on the couch listening to music, talking about what we have being doing this week.   

We have now know each other for three months and dated for two, and those months we have being together and spend time together have being the best months in my whole life and I never wanted it to end.

"So what do you wanna do?" he asked "I actually don't know" I said.  

Then I heard the music started playing 'Teenage Dream.' by The Rescues.

"I love this song" I got up with smile before I turned to face him with my arm stretched towards him "Let's dance" I said and he raise a brow.

"Come on" I grabbed his hand before I pulled him up.

He smiled as he put his hands on my hips while I threw my arms around his neck. 

My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real

I pecked his lips twice as the two of us were dancing to the music.

So take a chance and
Don't ever look back,
I'mma get your heart racing

Five caught my hand when I dropped them to his chest and he stepped to my side as he spun me around again.

In my skin tights jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

I switched positions and put myself behind him, hugging him from behind and wrapped my arms around his torso.

You
You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream

I put my chin against his shoulder.

The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and
Don't ever look back,

Five then turned to face me and placed his hands on my waist.

I looked at him as he was staring at me "What's wrong, Five?" I asked him as we were both sway to the music in the background, slow dancing in the empty living room of the mansion.

"Nothing" he said casually "I'm just...unsure of how much time we have left together" he said, I'm suspicious, as if something's off, but I don't press further, as I absentmindedly glide across the floor with my hand in his.