42. ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS AND THE TRUTH COMING OUT

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS AND THE TRUTH COMING OUT

---

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS THAT I HAVE WRITING IN THIS BOOK, HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO)

FIVE'S POV 

I was wiping the blood off my face with a rag as I was standing by the entrance of the Sparrows Academy.

I glanced at Ben who had his back rested against the wall with his arms cross.

"You must have really enjoyed this" I wipe the blood off my lips "I did" Ben smiled "It's just a shame that I didn't get to have some more fun" he said.  

"If you are not gonna kill me or keep as prisoner" I removed the rag from my lips "Why am I still here?" I asked "Y/n wanted to see you" Ben said in a not so happy tone "Where is she?" I asked "She will be here" Ben said "I swear if you have hurt her" I hissed "We're not gonna hurt her, she is family, so we will never hurt her. But you on the other hand will" he pointed his finger at me.

"No never" I shook my head.

Then suddenly I heard footsteps and I look towards it. 

Suddenly it was like I forgot to breath but learned what it was like all at once. Words came out in the form of tears. How much I have missed her already. When I finally saw her all the pain and suffering that I had endured was worth it. It was all worth it to have her again. I love her with everything.

"Y/n" I said "Five" she said as we rushed towards each other.

When my arms wrapped around, I could finally breath again. I was so worried for her.

"You okay" she sob "I'm okay" I said as we hugged tighter.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/n and Five pulled away to look at each other and Y/n slid her finger down the cut on his lips "It's okay. I have tried worse" he said "I'm so sorry" she sob "It's not your fault" he said "Yes it is, I should have know" she said.

"Listen" he put her face in his hands "I'm okay. All of this" he gestured to his beating up face with his left hand "It's gonna go away. It's just physical pain and that is manageable. So I'm going to be okay. I'm just glad that you are okay" he said "So am I" she smiled. 

"For some strange reason they let me go, I don't know why. Maybe it's because they can't use me" he said but then he noticed the sad expression Y/n had on her face.

"What is wrong?" he asked.

Y/n knew that she had to break up with Five, that was the only way to keep him safe. She don't care about her happiness, as long as Five will be okay. So therefore to protect him, she had to take the deal with her dad. So now she needed to tell Five that he have to let her go.