13. BUSTED

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: BUSTED

---

YOUR POV.

I woke up to the morning sun shining into the room. I was smiling as I was thinking about last night. It was just as amazing as that night maybe even more. This feelings, it didn't felt like some hook-ups, no, I felt feelings and love. I felt something I have never felt before, not even when I was with Ben. It just felt wonderful, touching and kissing Five and it felt wonderful when he was touching and kissing me. 

I just hope that Five felt the same and I was not just a hook-up with him. Well, he did admit that he had feelings for me and was in love with me, but does this mean that we are together now or what? And also what will our families do when they found out about us? Are they gonna hurt Five? Hurt me? Force us to break up? Is it gonna start a bigger war against the Sparrows and Umbrellas? Will it end with that Five and I had to choose between our families and each other? Do we have to keep our relationship a secret if we even have a relationship or was this just friends with benefits?

So many questions ran through my mind, none which I had the answers to just yet. 

I turned around to see that the spot next to me was empty which 'cause me to look around, looking for Five.

"Five" I said as I looked around but he was not in the bedroom "Where is he?" I got up, put on my underwear before I grab a rub, put it on me, leaving the bedroom and walked down the stairs.

As I went down the last step I could smell coffee while I could hear footsteps in the kitchen.

I saw Five standing in the kitchen and his eyes widened a bit while he flinch when he saw me standing with my left shoulder rested against the door frame that lead to the kitchen. 

Right from the start, he lured me in
Took me the places that I've never been
I think I'm in love
I think I'm in love

"Did I scare you?" I smiled "No" he shook his head "I never get scared or is anyone able to fool me" he said "One day I will get you" I said and he let out a chuckled "Never" he said "Challenges accepted" I smiled.

He might have bent me but I didn't break
He rearranged the map I made
But I think I'm in love
I think I'm in love

"It's just I thought you were still asleep" he said "Well, I noticed that you were not in bed and I thought you have left and then I remember we are in your mansion and then I could smell coffee so I think it was time to get up" I said and he smiled before he handed me a mug of coffee.

Now am I crazy, why can no one understand
That I'll never find a better man? (Oh no)
I'm just imagining a life without my baby
And I know, I know
This life ain't meant to be live without him