46. FORGIVNESS

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: FORGIVNESS

---

FIVE'S POV

I think we drove for hours, most of the evening and the start of the night until we were finally out of the Sparrow's territory.

We actually drove out of the huge city and I we found a mansion that we choose to stay in since it was abandoned.

It was laying away from anything and with the view over the ocean.

"Here we can stay for some time" I said as we enter the mansion and then turned around to see Y/n approached me.

"Listen, I'm---" but then she slap me across the face "Asshole" she said as I rubbed my cheek.

"Okay, I deserve that" I said as I rub my cheek. She then punched me in the shoulder causing me to let out a grunt "And that" I said.

She then punched me in the chest causing me to let out a grunt "And that" I said.

She was about to give me a knee in the groin but I stopped her "Okay, maybe not that" I said and she let out a scoff as she took some steps back from me.

"I can't believe I even went with you" she shook her head lightly before she turned so her back was facing me "Do you have any idea what we have done?" she turned to face me again.

"They are gonna come for us" she said "They can just dare try" I said "You are insane you know that right? You could have gotten killed" she said "Worth everything. Like I said I rather die at any minute now than live a lifetime without knowing you" I said and she let out a scoff.

"Listen I know it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at this every day. But I want to do that, because I want you, I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday" I took a step closer to her.

"If you didn't love me, you wouldn't have run away from your wedding party" I said as I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you, I was stupid about lying to you and I wish I have told you. But I was scared okay. I was scared in losing you" I said "It wasn't a good way of losing me" she said "Have I lost you?" a single tear fell from my eyes.

"Please. Please forgive me" I beg and she looked down "You believe in seconds chances. Right?" she looked back up at me. "Please, this is my second chance" I took another step closer to her.

"I want us to try again, Y/n. Will you give me another chance to fix this?" I asked as I looked at her "I promise you that I will not fail you this time, I will not lie to you again or keep a secret from you, and I will not fuck this up. And if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me" I said.

Please let her forgive me.

"Okay" she said softly "Okay what?"I he asked "It seems that no matter what I say, how much I hurt you or how much I put you through, or how many times I push you away, you always seem to stay and you never give up on me, and I think that is a sign that you shouldn't ignore" she said "So what do you say, do you want us to try again?" I asked "No matter how much I try, I just can't hide my feelings for you or made them disappear, and it's like that no matter what have happen or no matter how much things try to tear us apart, our love will never disappeared and I think that it means that whatever our souls are made of, ours are the same" she said as she looked at me.

"You're always an intruder inside my own mind. I can never kick you out. It pains me to say I could give you another opportunity, because I promise myself I won't let me get hurt like this ever again. And yet here I am" she took a deep breath "Why do I love you so much? Why? Why?" she sob.