23. THREE WORDS, EIGHT LETTERS

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: THREE WORDS, EIGHT LETTERS

---

YOUR POV.

"Five, there is something else I've been wanted to say. But before I do I just want you to know that you don't have to say it back. I know you're not ready and I don't want you to say it because you are force to---" "I love you" my jaw opened.

He said the three words before me and he said it without hesitation. It caught me by surprise.

"I love you Y/n. I can't hide that anymore" he said "You said it" I said "There's no denying that I have feeling for you that can't be explain in any other way. I don't even know what love is. All these years of my life never once did I see something like you coming. I thought I felt like this before but I was wrong and I've come to realized...I care about you deeply.  More than I ever thought I could care about anyone. So I love you Y/n. I will forever and always love you and I don't want us being enemies shall keep that from us. Because in my eyes you are not a enemy. You are the woman I love" he said and I smiled.

"I know Five....the feeling...Love" I paused "I never thought I would feel it. When I look at you, I feel safe. I see a life...with you. So I love you. I know we are different. I love you so much that it hurts. When I'm not with you it hurts, but every other time you touched me or even looked at me, it don't hurt anymore. And it's doesn't matter if we're different because our love is inevitable" he smiled.

"I can't believe that all it took for me to fall in love with you was two months" he said.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.    

"So what do you say, ready to give this another chance?" he put his hands by her waist.  

"I'm willing to give it a chance" she said and he smiled before he pulled her into a long warm hug "Don't break my heart" she said "No, never. I promise" he said and she smiled as they hugged tighter.

Five's heart rate increasing. He wasn't used to hug. Never gotten one. He was stuck in the future in an apocalypse for years and never got to hug anyone. He didn't really care about hugs and it was the last thing he needed until today.

So it actually felt nice and he was glad that the first hug he have gotten was from Y/n. The woman he love.

"This is nice" he said quietly with a smile as he hugged her tighter while she let out smile. Both her and Five felt whole when they were hugging like this.

Five felt home in Y/n's arm and that 'cause a single tear to run down from his eyes. 

Breathe deep, breathe clear
Know that I'm here, know that I'm here
Waiting

The two pulled way before they looked at each other. 

Stay strong, stay gold
You don't have to fear, you don't have to fear
Waiting