45. NOW OR NEVER

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: NOW OR NEVER

---

YOUR POV.

I wonder how Five got in. He need an invitation. How did he even get in?

My eyes looked around the room until I saw Jackie standing over by the stairs talking to some women, probably flirting with them.

I walked over to him "Sorry ladies, I'm borrowing playboy here" I grab his shoulder before I dragged him away and over to a corner so no one could hear us.

"Why is Five here?" I asked "He is here?" Jackie asked "Don't" I pointed my finger at him "Did you invited him?" I asked "I did" he nodded "Why?" I asked "'Cause he really love you Y/n and he is so sorry for hurting you, he regret it so much" he said "If he loved me, he would never have hurt me like that" I said "Do you hate him?" he asked "No matter how much I tried most of me don't" I said "Then you really love him, for what Sloane say 'You know you really love someone when you can't hate them from breaking your heart' And he does love you and he is miserable without you" I looked away "And so are you?" Jackie said and I looked back at him.

"He wouldn't risk everything coming here, if he didn't love you" Jackie said.

"What is going on?" Sloane asked as she walked over to us "Five is here" her eyes widened "What? The guy that hurt you?" she asked and I nodded "How?" she asked and I pointed on Jackie which cause Sloane to glance at him.

Ben then walked up on stage "Can I have everyone attention place" he said in the mic which 'cause everyone to look up at him.

"Since this is a very special day I wanna have my wonderful wife up here" Ben pointed at me.

He knew that I hated the spotlight "Get up here baby and sing for us" Ben said.

I had no other choice than to get up.

I walked up on stage while everyone was clapping.

"Hey everyone" I said into the mic "I wanted to said thank you for being here on one of my most happiness moments in my life" I looked out on the crowd and I saw Five all the way at the back looking straight at me.

"I'm going to sing a sound to a special someone, the guy who would always hold the key to my my heart" I said into the mic.

(A/N: If you want to know what kind of song she is singing. It's called 'Parachute' by Laura Marano)   

I took a deep breath before I started singing. "I remember life before following dreams, unlocking doors. Then you came, then you came" I sang.

I closed my eyes as I kept singing.

"Afraid to fall, to be free. Always my own worst enemy, isn't what, what you see" I opened my eyes and looked at Ben.

"I took time to realize. That I couldn't do it by myself, myself"  my eyes landed on Ben but they were not directly looking at Ben, they were looking at Five who was actually standing behind Ben.