JEONGCHEOL SPECIAL CHAPTER: LOVERS

(A/N: Anneong Caratdeul, I just wanted to say that this chapter has nothing to do with the main story. I just wanted to write a celebratory story because Seventeen finally got their first Daesang in MAMA the other day haha, anyway it's still Jeongcheol so hope you enjoy this one also.💙"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MNET Asian Music Awards or best known as MAMA is the biggest year end Music Award Show in Korea. Famous Kpop idols, Celebrities and Solo Singers were to gathered in the event, making the Music Show even more popular to the viewers and this year the said show will be held at Tokyo Dome in Japan.

Seventeen the power house of Kpop, a self producing group and branded as King of Synchronization since their debut is one of the attendee.

The group started out from nothing and many of their acquaintances said that they won't last long in the industry and condemned them to be doomed after their debut since the group consists of many members which is very unusual but Seventeen proved them all wrong.

The group is very passionate and hardworking and most importantly they love what they are doing. As of now Seventeen is one of the most successful Kpop Group around the world.

And finally after 9 long years, they received their first grand prize in MAMA award show, it was long overdue but it was all worth it and aside from the grandprize, Seventeen also took home 4 awards from different category, making them the group that bagged the most awards from the oustanding ceremony that night.

After the award show ended, Seventeen went back to their hotel with a wide smile on their faces. They gathered around in a room and started their live to thanks and share their happiness to Carats all over the world.

(A/N: All over the worlds Carats 😂)

The weverse live ended shortly after they bid their goodbyes to their fans.

The still active members were planning to drink for celebration while others decided to just sleep and relax into their respective room.

Jeonghan yawned as he stretched his arms out of tiredness. He massaged his shoulder lightly when a pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped around his waist pulling him backwards causing him to land in the person's lap.

"Tired?"

A deep voice sounded right next to his ear. Jeonghan replied with a soft yes as he leaned into his boyfriend's arms.

The feeling of being hugged by someone you love after a tiring day brings utter comfort in his heart.

"Daddu-ya" Jeonghan called out somewhat embarrased as he looked at the teasing smile of several members who still didn't leave yet.

"Y'all are still not leaving?" Seungcheol raised his brows at Seungkwan, Dino and DK who was still sitting idly on the bed.

"Okay okay~ we get it, we're leaving now, the two of you don't have to rub it in our face love birds!" Seungkwan seemingly done with the two always showing affection complained. "Dino let's go."

"Ah Jeonghan Hyuuungg you said you'll join us drinking." Dino whined like a child when they were being shooed away.

"I'll follow later." Jeonghan just coaxed the youngest.

"You better join us! Scoups Hyung will just make you tired even more trust me~"

"This brat!" Seungcheol yelled at Dino for talking nonsense.

When Seungkwan and Dino finally left, Dk was still there, playing with his phone in the bed.

"What? I can't hang out here?"