CHAPTER 34

On the 2nd day of the trip, everyone played at the beach to their heart's content as the resort offers many activities including banana boat rides, surfing, snorkeling, riding on a kayak, jet-skiing and scuba diving.

The weather was good and perfect for such above-mentioned activities so everyone tried every activity until they are all tired and hungry.

A variety of the resort special dishes and seafood delicacies was then served to them in order to fill their empty stomach.

After a little while, some of the members started doing fun activities again while some was relaxing under the lounge chairs with native hut that formed into a shape of umbrella to provide them immense comfort from the heat of the sun.

Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Minghao was all drained of human battery and decided to just relax on the said lounge chairs as they slowly regain their energy.

Mingyu, Jun, Vernon and Seungkwan went snorkeling this time while Dokyeom and Joshua tried surfing. Woozi, Hoshi and Chan decided to just swim at the beach front pool, basking in the sun.

Meanwhile Seungcheol, who can't seem to stay away from his lover, can be seen next to Jeonghan's side.

"What place do you want us to visit tomorrow love?" Seungcheol asked Jeonghan while he was deliberately applying a sunscreen again on the boy's arms.

A comfortable hummed escaping Jeonghan's lips as he felt relax while lying his head on Seungcheol's lap. He started thinking on what tourist spot of Jeju they should explore tomorrow. A certain place then came on his mind as he only saw the famous tourist spot on tv.

"Can we go to Jeju stone park tomorrow Dadduya? Oh and also, can we visit Seungkwan's place too? he's actually from this Island..." Jeonghan started talking about things excitedly while Seungcheol was earnestly listening to him, looking at him with a fond smile as the man agreed to everything he say.

Wonwoo who was next to them decided to just close his eyes, not wanting to further witness the couple's sweetness while Minghao on the other hand was already long gone into sleep.

***********

As the sun is setting down, Jeonghan and Seungcheol decided to take a leisurely stroll along the seashore. Their hands intertwined as they watched the beautiful soft shades of orange that painted the sky as the translucent sun is setting.

"I love sunset the most more than sunrise, what about you Dadduya, what do you love?" Jeonghan asked the man, wanting to hear the answer from his boyfriend.

"You." Seungcheol answered straight, earning a blush from him.

He was about to say something when suddenly someone bumped into him, a little too hard that he fell out of balance, luckily Seungcheol catch him in no time.

The said someone was Mingyu who was running away from someone.

"I'm so sorry Sister-in-law, Boss...I didn't mean it!" The tall man gave them an apologetic smile while scratching the back of his head.

Not a second later, a wet sand made a contact on Jeonghan's arm, the sticky feeling made him srunched his nose.

"Oops!"

They heard a gasped behind them and there stood the culprit who throw a wet sand at him.

No other than, Dokyeom.

"I'm sorry Jeonghana, It was supposed to hit Mingyu and not you." The man was giving him a sheepish smile as he stopped on his track.

A mischievous smile then formed on Jeonghan's lips as he looked at the person next to him with a pitiful gaze.