075. paralytic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

           ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

      Ain't No Rest for the Wicked: Cage The Elephant

"Brianna." Jim enters the station with Margo and Oliver.

"Hey, dad." Venom looks up. "Uh, where's Harvey? We were supposed to meet here. Now it's just empty."

"Harvey's in the hospital. I had him clear everyone out of here while he recovers."

"What? What happened?" It walks over.

"I'll explain once we get that thing out of you."

"What thing?" It furrows their eyebrows.

"You know what I'm talking about. Now, you let her go, you son of a bitch." Jim takes out handcuffs and it looks down.

"You wanna handcuff me?"

"If my daughter is still here, if there's still a part of her standing here in front of me, then she'll put these on willingly and she'll come with me, because she knows I'm here to protect her from herself and from others."

"Okay." Venom holds up their hands and he cuffs their wrists before they look up at him.

"You're not my daughter." Jim rasps out and it merely shakes its head before snapping the cuffs off, making them hit the floor.

"Really?" It raises their eyebrows as Oliver points a gun at them.

"Oliver, listen to me. Don't do this." Margo pleads.

"Why not? It has her." Oliver clenches his jaw.

"You're not going to shoot my daughter." Jim tells him.

"You said it yourself, Jim. That's not your daughter. And that is not my best friend." He shakes his head as he keeps his eyes on Venom and it chuckles.

"Put it down. Put it down."

"Dad, he's going to shoot me." Venom croaks out with glassy eyes. "He's going to kill me, dad."

"Don't listen." Oliver says.

"Put it down. Now!" Jim demands.

"Do it." Venom nods.

"Put it down!" He raises his gun at Oliver.

"Pull the trigger. C'mon."

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me." Venom urges.

"Put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!" Jim repeats.

"Shoot me!" Venom bellows.

"Oliver, you put it down! Put it down! Put it down!