Steve Harrington x Reader

Summary: You have a rough day and your boyfriend Steve comforts you. 

Warnings: Soft Steve

Author's Note: Sorry I did not post on Monday but I am going through a lot mentally right now. Also, if you have requests please message me privately on Wattpad with the character and plot same goes for if you want more content for a character. Doing it this way is easier for me than going through the comments on here. Thank you.  

I close the door to my locker and rest my head against the cool metal and close my eyes. Today had been a long day, teachers were unforgiving in the homework and I was overwhelmed. I feel arms wrap around my waist before I hear my boyfriend whisper, "You okay?" 

I put on a fake smile as I say, "Yeah I'm fine." He doesn't believe me because he asks, "Are you sure?" At this, I start to cry. He quickly pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me and I just cry into his chest. When I pull away I say, "I'm sorry I'm just overwhelmed today." I sniffle as Steve wipes the rest of my tears with his thumb. 

He says softly, "Why don't we go back to my place okay?" I nod, he leans down and grabs my bag as well as his own. He places his arm on my waist as we walk out to his car. 

The drive is silent and I rest my head on the window of the car and stare out at the passing landscape. We pull into Steve's driveway and get out of the car, as soon as we get in the house I make my way up to Steve's room and instantly grab one of his sweatshirts and put it on. 

I sigh in happiness as his comforting scent surrounds me and I feel more relaxed. I lay down on my side on his bed. It isn't long before I feel the bed dip and Steve pulls me to him. He holds me and I hear him whisper, "It's okay I got you." I feel a weight lift off my chest at his words. I say softly, "I'm sorry for crying earlier." 

Steve softly soothes me saying, "Hey everyone needs to cry once in a while. I'm not judging you." Steve holds me if possible even tighter. We spend the rest of the day curled up on the bed and when the sky starts to darken Steve gets up from the bed and drags me with him down to the kitchen where the phone is. He picks it up and asks, "What do you want me to order?" I shrug before I say, "I don't know." 

He picks up the phone and dials a number from memory. I smile as Steve places an order for pizza making sure to include my usual as well. While we wait for the pizza Steve and I go in the front room and begin making a pillow fort because why not? The doorbell rings and Steve quickly goes to grab the pizza while I pick out a movie. 

When Steve comes back he's carrying two boxes of pizza and he passes one to me. I go into the fort and settle in a spot with the box on my lap. Steve presses play on the movie and we settle in. Once our food is gone I cuddle up into Steve's side and he drapes a blanket over us. 

As the night goes on I feel myself dozing off and Steve kisses the side of my head causing me to hum in contentment. Soon enough my breathing evens out and I fall asleep in his arms.