❤️ 39 ❤️

Third person pov

In New York

Jimin was currently cooking breakfast for himself while humming beautifully. He had a soft smile in his face. From tomorrow onwards he will join his dream job. Oh lord how many years of struggles and hardships he would have faced to reach here but all the pain and difficulties are worth for this. While jimin was thinking about everything he heard knocking sound on the main front door. Jimin kept everything as it is and went to open the door. The knocks became aggressive.

"Coming coming!!" Jimin yelled from inside while walking towards the door. When he opened the door, he was pushed aside harshly and 10-15 men in black suit entered inside abruptly. Jimin's eyes widened in panick.

"Hey who are you all huh?" He asked but none of them answered but started to broke each and every things in the appartment using bid iron rod.

"Please no, you fuckers stop breaking my things" jimin yelled.

"WHO THE HELL AEE YOU, I SAID STOP IT!!! IF DON'T I WILL CALL THE POLICE" jimin shouted and went to call the police using landline but the line didn't reach, that's when he noticed a jammer placed in the couch. He heart is breaking by the scenary. His beautiful apartment is breaking apart. They broke literally everything, everything!! The photo frames, shelves, flowers vases, fish tank, tv, fan, etc etc... Some of them went inside the kitchen, upstairs to break everything.

"PLEASE STOP THIS, I BEG YOU" But jimin's pleading voice didn't affect them.

That's when a lady entered inside the messed apartment. She smirked seeing that. Jimin narrowed his eyes at her as he don't know who is she.

"Fantastic job! My guards. This is enough" she said to them. Jimin eyes widened at that.

"Why did you do this? Who are you all?" Jimin asked sniffing he couldn't control his tears, his beautiful apartment is total mess now.

"We did this because of your early actions." Shre-ya said. Jimin looked at her in confusion.

"I don't even know, what I ever did to you"

"You didn't do anything to me but to my son"

"Your son? Who is your son. I don't know who is your son"

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

jimin's facial expressions changed to dangerous one, he stared at shre-ya with deadly eyes.

"Ohh, now that bloody bastard sent you to act like this huh?" Jimin asked sarcastically. Shre-ya gritted her teeth.

"HEY MIND YOUR WORDS BITCH!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM HUH? HOW ARE YOU TO SEND MY SON TO JAIL?"

"That your son made to himself. Do you even know what you son did?"

"I KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU DID A VERY BIG MISTAKE BY SENDING MY SON TO JAIL. HERE AFTER FORGET THE WORD HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE. BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE IT. AND FROM NOW ONWARDS THERE NO JIMIN IN JUNGKOOK'S LIFE" shre-ya said. Jimin laughed

"Are you threatening me madam? Or are you thinking I'm begging to get in your filthy's son life huh? Who want your son, not even my dog would want him" jimin said.

"HEY!!!" Shre-ya shouted

"HEYY!!!" Jimin yelled

"Even If you want me in your son's life. I wouldn't be there. It is your son who is denying to give me divorce but I don't care. I don't like him not even a bit. I'm having a beautiful life ahead with my dream job, only fools will leave this everything and will come and live with your son like a slave." Jimin said. This raged shre-ya even more.