Exciting News!

🎉 Big News for "Vows Of Love" Fans! 📚✨

Hey everyone!

I've got some super exciting news to share with all of you who've been following "Vows Of Love" on Wattpad! 🥳 

You know those 65 chapters and the epilogue you've been loving? Well, guess what? I've added 20 more chapters to the story! That's right – more drama and more romance await you!

You can now dive into the extended version of "Vows Of Love" as an ebook on Scroll Stck Platform for just Rs 80 ! 

And that's not all! 📖

This book is also available on Amazon Kindle, where it's now titled "The Accidental Wedding"! If you guys have amazon kindle unlimited subscription, you can read it for free there, or you can buy the ebook for Rs 140.

I want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you for your incredible support and love. Your enthusiasm has inspired me to keep the writing going, and I am so grateful to have you on this journey with me!

Oh, and one more thing – you can find the links to both the Stck Platform and Amazon Kindle pages in the linktree link in my bio! So what are you waiting for? Let's keep the adventure going!

PS : The second book in the series PROMISE OF LOVE is completed and I will post it again in Wattpad shortly. The third book ARRANGED TO LOVE is under construction. I already drafted 18 chapters. I will begin posting it on March 5th. Stay tuned darlings!

Lots of love,

SF❤️