Moving Forward

Kong tried to hide his smile as he walked out of the engineering building. It was Friday and he was finally able to see his P'Arthit. Being a third year was no joke, he was a lot busier than he was before. At the start of the year, it was hazing, the moon and star contest, monitor the fresher games, student council and class. After hazing the fresher games and the moon contest, he thought things would slow down, and he would have more free time, but that wasn't the case. He was still in charge of monitoring the freshman, making sure they stayed on top of their classes, and discipline when they skipped without a valid reason. He still had student council duties and his classes were just getting harder.

"What has you smiling like that?" Aim asked walking beside his best friend. He knew that any time Kong smiled like that it was because of his P'Arthit.

The only free time he had he spent with his lover. Which seem to be very limited. He couldn't go see him every weekend like he wanted, and his P'Arthit wouldn't come to his dorm. They had many fights about it. How P'Arthit was still hiding him. Kong even for a brief moment thought about breaking up. He had voiced this to P'Arthit though LINE. When he didn't get a respond back for two days, he thought that was it, and it broke his heart. That was right before their semester break. His P'Arthit showed up at his door, looking worse for wear, two days later. He was sweaty, his hair was out of place, he look like he had been in the same clothes for a few days. It really worried him.

Arthit had broken down crying the moment he saw his boyfriend, which only made Kong worry more. After ushering his boyfriend in, and getting him calm down, Arthit explained that he wasn't trying to hide him. He wasn't ashamed of their relationship; he was just worried that he would be distracting him. Arthit explain how he missed him on the weekends when they couldn't be together. How his heart hurt so much. On the weekends Kong couldn't' make it, Arthit would just work, unless he was drugged out by his friends.

Arthit did something that shocked Kong to the core. He pulled out his phone and video called his parents. Arthit introduced Kong to them, as his boyfriend. Something Kong didn't think would every happen. Arthit parents had been nice, his mother smiled and welcomed him, but his father was stand offish. After the call Arthit explained that his dad was always that way with new people.

Their relationship took a turn for the better after that. Kong spent his whole semester break at his boyfriend room, talking to his parents over video chat. They talk to their friends though LINE, going to Bright bar on Fridays. When the new semester started, Kong didn't want to go back to his dorm. Worried things would go back to the way they were, but it didn't. If Kong couldn't make it to Arthit room, then Arthit would come to him, no matter how late it was.

Kong loved being with his boyfriend every day. It prompted him to start thinking about the future. He was sure his boyfriend would fight him, but this was something he really wanted and would put his foot down to have it.

"Remember a couple weeks ago I told you I wanted to move into my own apartment?" Aim nodded confused. "Well, I finally heard back from an agent. There is an apartment up for sale, in the center of both Ocean's electric and here."

"Okay? And?" Aim asked. He had a feeling he knew where this was going.

"Well. I have a meeting in half an hour to see it in person. If I like it. If I think P'Arthit will like it, then I'm going to buy it." Aim stopped looking at his friend.

"Have you told Arthit the truth?" Kong shook his head.

"No. I don't want him to look at me different. I've already told the agent to tell us its for rent, and make the rent seem...fair."

"Kong...maybe you should tell him the truth. You parents know about him right?" Kong nodded smiling.

"I told them everything when I thought we were breaking up. I even told them he has no idea how rich I am or that I have a trust or anything. That he loves me for me." Aim nodded. He knew how over protected Kong parents where.