Chapter 131

Narrator pov

After a while of climbing the cliffs, Juliana finally made it to the Dreaded Den. She saw the three horrible pokemon attacking Ogerpon.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Thanks Miraidon, return"

After going back into his ball, I ran over to them.

"Grrrific!"

"Grrragh" the Ogerpon whimpered with a horrified expression on it's face.

"Hey you three, leave Ogerpon alone!"

My shouting got the three bullies to turn around with surprise expressions.

"Alright you bullies, you stop picking on Ogerpon and return it's masks immediately, or I'll have to battle all of you for them" I threatened in anger.

"Yip-ippy?

"Pon"

"Don't worry Ogerpon, I'll take care of these three stupid heads"

My comment made the monkey one mad.

"Mmm-kiii!"

"Alright, so you're up first, Rotom, can you tell me about this pokemon?"

"Munkidori, the retainer pokemon, a poison and psychic type, the chain is made from toxins that enhance capabilities, it stimulated Munkidori's brain and caused the pokemon's psychic powers to bloom"

"Alright, Meowscarada, come on out"

"Meow"

"Heads up girl, these pokemon are pretty powerful so be careful"

"Meow" she nodded.

Munkidori blasted it's poison jab attack and boy it sure looked powerful, probably the most powerful one I've ever seen.

"Meowscarada, dodge it quick"

She dashed out of the way and hissed at it.

"Alright, use sucker punch"

She punched Munkidori right in the face and that caused it to fall on it's back while grunting.

"Now use play rough"

She started to punch and kick Munkidori and after she stopped, it was struggling to get up.

"Okay, now use flower trick"

After getting hit by the bouquet of flowers, Munkidori was defeated.

"Ki...Kiii!"

"Great job Meowscarada, all our training has really payed off" I grinned.

"Meow"

"Alright, who's next?"

Then the three turned to each other.

"Mm-kay Mm-kay!"

The other two roared at us.

"Knock it off, all of you!"

I jumped when I saw Carmine and...Kieran.

"Carmine, you made it"

"Yeah, so they were trying to go three against one on you huh?"

"I guess so, but I don't care because I can always call out two more of my teammates"

"Well there's no need for that since we're here...we'll make these three regret for coming back to life" she says angrily at the three horrible pokemon.

"Mmm-ki-ki" I can tell that Munkidori was panicking.

To my shock, all three of them ran off.

"They ran away" Kieran says in shock.