Chapter 154

Narrator pov

Finally, the elevator stopped and after stepping out of it, everyone gasped at the sight they were seeing.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Oh my" Ms Briar gasped.

"Wow"

Now this is something I didn't see last time.

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

I jumped when Ms Briar spoke to loudly.

"So...are we under Area Zero or something?" Carmine questioned.

After taking out her phone, Ms Briar had a huge exciting look on her face.

"Yes, according to my data, our current position is far deeper than where we last were, I think that elevator took us even further down than its previous destination"

"Man, Area Zero was already a lot to take in"

"I agree with you on that Carmine"

"I don't think anything's gonna surprise me at this point, no matter what we run into"

"I sure hope not"

"H-hey...what's all this stuff?" Kieran asks.

We saw a stack of books and papers.

"OH!"

We all gasped.

"What are desks doing down here?" Carmine asks in shock.

"Oh my...oh my, this is..."

"What is it Ms Briar?" I ask in confusion.

"This is a report written by the esteemed professor Turo"

My eyes widened, so he's been down here as well? Whoa.

"What does it say?"

Ms Briar began reading it.

"A massive cavern exists beneath Area Zero, and there slumbers Terapagos, the hidden treasure of Area Zero, its body has become crystal, protecting it from hostile outsiders, it appears that rousing it will take some time, in this cavern I have witnessed the Terastal phenomenon occurring in a way I've never seen aboveground, terastallization that appears to hold the power of every known type, I have dubbed this tera type the stellar type for now, could Terapagos's influence be at play?"

I was speechless about what I heard from that report.

"Terapagos is the hidden treasure of Area Zero and it's slumbering in the form of...a crystal?"

"If it's in crystal form, it will be a little hard to find it since theirs crystals everywhere" I gestured to all the crystals that were around us.

"And what is this about a stellar tera type?" Ms Briar questioned.

"I've never heard of that"

"Me neither" Carmine shook her head.

"Brilliant, absolutely marvelous, to think there was to much that Health didn't write about, these documents are a veritable treasure trove and we've only just begun our expedition"

"I dunno how she can be so excited in a bizarre place like this"

"I was thinking the same thing Carmine"

"The legendary pokemon Terapagos...that's the hidden treasure...of Area Zero...c'mon, let's hurry up and go further in" Kieran says in desperation.

"Oh great, now we have two members who are wanting to see more of this place" I thought to myself unhappily.