Chapter 146

Narrator pov

After Juliana and Miraidon made it to their destination, she thanked him for the ride and called him back to his pokeball. It turns out she was at Canyon Plaza.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Alright, time for battle number two" I thought to myself.

I walked up to the worker who was at the desk.

"Welcome to the Canyon Plaza, we're the team that supports Amarys of the Elite Four and you're...Juliana right, one of the BB League challengers?"

"Correct" I nodded.

"You'll need to hand over fifty BP if you want to take on the Elite Trial here, are you ready and willing to pay?"

"Yes"

I took out my phone and payed.

"Thank you very much, duty received and noted, now here she comes, our very own Amarys!" the worker announced in excitement.

Then I saw Amarys walking towards me.

"...Hi Juliana"

"Hi Amarys, good to see you again"

"Same to you, now as you can see, I'm present and ready for your trial"

"Great, so what do I need to do?" I ask in curiosity.

"Before I explain...a change of location is required...come"

Then she went ahead and I followed her, I wonder where she's taking us?

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Juliana and Amarys made it to their destination, they found themselves at a big field.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"The decision to allow you to take on the League was irregular, an exception among exception...I was against it as you know"

"Yeah I remember, but it's no big deal"

"But the academy allowed it" she added.

"Yeah, it was pretty surprising to be honest"

"I bet...therefore, I will carry out my duty as a member of the Elite Four as flawlessly as I always do"

"So why are we here exactly?" I ask in confusion.

"The Elite Trial I devised starts right here"

"Oh...I see, what do I need to do?"

"My challenge is called...the flying time trial"

"The flying time trial?"

"Correct, you will need to fly around the skies of the terarium while riding a pokemon, now you have to reach the goal within the prescribed time and you will pass the trial"

"Okay, got it"

"Can you verify that you are ready and willing to take on my flying time trial?"

"I'm ready" I nodded.

"Understood, now I assume you have a pokemon to ride on, please bring it out of its ball"

I took out Miraidon's pokeball.

"Miraidon, come on out"

"Agias"

He saw Amarys and looks at her in curiosity.

"...Ah good, with some effort, this pokemon should be capable of flight, it's name is Agias right?"

"No, his name is Miraidon"