Chapter 184

Juliana pov

"Oh hi Arven" I greeted.

"Hey what up man" Giacomo greeted.

"Hello Arven, good to see you again" Eri says kindly.

Arven stomped over to Ortega and banged his hands on Ortega's desk and that caused him to look all scared.

"I want you to tell me what you just called my fiancee" Arven demanded.

"Um...nothing"

"Arven it's okay" I gently grabbed his arm.

"I didn't like what he called you"

"It doesn't bother me"

"Sorry Arven, but I'm sure he didn't mean what he said at her, all this studying does get anyone cranky" says Giacomo.

"Studying?"

"Yes, Juliana here is helping these three with their studying, she's now professor Juliana"

I chuckled.

"Oh...sorry to interrupt your studying session, I was just walking by when I noticed Juliana was in here and that's when I heard this annoying maniac call her an oaf"

"Hey"

"Now now you two, calm down" Eri got in between Ortega and Arven.

"Anyway Ortega, are you sure you don't understand this question?" Giacomo asks.

He was silent until he let out a sigh.

"Fine okay, I guess people are tempted to say the opposite of what they mean sometimes...hmph, this question makes more sense to me now, but just a tiny bit" he looked away with his eyes closed.

"Thanks for not being entirely useless"

"Hey watch it" Arven growled.

Ortega jumped with a startled expression.

"If you say one more rude thing to Juliana, I will drag you outside to the battle field and make sure you get a taste of misery after being defeated by me" Arven threatened.

Ortega gulped.

"Now now Arven, calm down" I say softly.

That made him calm down and smile at me.

"So Arven, wanna help out?" Giacomo asks.

"I'm not really a smart person, but I would like to stay and watch Juliana tutor these guys"

"Of course you're welcome to stay" Eri smiled.

"And keep an eye on this one" he glanced at Ortega with a glare.

That made Ortega look back into his book with a nervous expression.

I walked over to Atticus.

"What I know...is that I know naught, I have fathom'd the depths of mine own ignorance"

"You okay Atticus?"

He looked up at me.

"Ah, Noble sensei, comest thou to proffer me a helping hand?"

"Of course" I nodded.

"My deepest thanks"

"Happy to help, so what are you struggling with?"

"Mathematics is the scourge of my existence in particular, arithmetic tis an unsolvable mystery" Atticus explained with a huge frown.

"I see"