Chapter 155

Narrator pov

Juliana battled with her Lucario while Kieran battled with Terapagos, it changed forms as well.

The battle between them was pretty rough but in the end, Juliana won.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Great job Lucario, you were awesome"

"Rar"

"Wh-why?!"

I glanced at Kieran and he had a huge speechless expression on his face.

"I thought if I just had Terapagos, if I had the hidden treasure of Area Zero, it...it would make me stronger...I thought it'd let me beat Juliana"

I looked away with a sad expression. Lucario rubbed his paw on my arm to try and comfort me.

"Thanks Lucario" I say quietly.

Then I returned him to his pokeball.

"Kiki, that's enough, it's time to stop this" Carmine begged.

"Something's not right"

We all glanced at Ms Briar in confusion.

"Its terastal energy output is far too low, not to mention the fact it looks different from the illustration in the Violet Book"

"So...Terapagos isn't the hidden treasure of Area Zero?" Kieran asks with a frown.

"No I'm sure it is we must be missing something, a way to transform it into the treasure" she looked in the book.

Then she gasped with her eyes widened.

"Of course, Terapagos is made of terastal energy, Kieran terastallize Terapagos this instant" Mr Briar requested in desperate.

"How can that help Terapagos?" I ask in confusion.

"If my hunch is correct, Terapagos will resonate with the energy from the tera orb" she answered.

"And the hidden treasure will finally reveal its true brilliance" she added.

"Got it" Kieran nodded.

He got out his tera orb and terastallize Terapagos and it sure was causing a huge gust of wind to blow on us.

"I KNEW it, the Violet Book was right, Terapagos in its full awakened form...THIS is the hidden treasure of Area Zero!" Ms Briar announced loudly.

My eyes widened, the form Terapagos was in was just shocking to see but amazing at the same time.