Chapter 147

Juliana pov

"What's up, mighty champion, scoping out the competition?" Drayton asks.

"I was getting worried, it'd be so disappointing if Juliana had gotten weaker" Kieran smiled a creepy smile.

I glared at him.

Espeon and Dachsbun growled even more.

"But you seem as strong as ever, thankfully"

"Leave me along Kieran"

He looked at me in shock.

"I don't need to hear your opinions or comments about my battling, and I don't know how you knew I was here but I don't to talk to you since you said we weren't friends anymore and think of me as a rival now when I thought of you as a friend...I treasured everything we did at Kitakami and I see that you didn't...so just...don't talk to me...and you know what else...I don't want to be friends with you either...bye"

"Esp"

"Ruff"

Both Espeon and Dachsbun say angrily.

Before he could say anything, I said my goodbye to Drayton and called out Miraidon and told him to take us away from here and fast.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Juliana was back at the school to rest for the day and right now she was video chatting with Arven on the phone while she was cuddling with Espeon and Ogerpon with Dachsbun on the floor with Lucario and Miraidon.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Wow, Drayton and Amarys sounds pretty strong"

"Yeah they are, I have to battle Lacey and Crispin tomorrow"

"I know you'll defeat them"

"The only thing that sucked was after my battle with Amarys, guess who decided to appear"

"Kieran" Arven guessed angrily.

"Yeah"

"What did he want?"

After I told him what was said between me and Kieran, Arven was not happy.

"Wow, that was pretty rude of him to say, but know that even if you did lose, you would not be weaker"

"I know and I told him straight up that I don't consider him my friend anymore either"

"Well, he deserved that, he ruined his chance to have a faithful friend who would never betray or leave him, but he was the one who left you behind sadly"

"I know and I would usually forgive because I hate to hold grudges, but...I don't know"

"It's okay cutie, I understand but like I told you before, you have a lot of people who love you and are there for you...and I'm one of them" Arven smiled softly.

"That's true, I can't wait until I can finally come home to you and the others"

"I know, same"

"So how's everyone else doing?"

"Pretty good, Nemona's still going crazy about battling and Penny and Atticus have been on more dates"

"Oh really, wow"

"Yeah and I've been spending more time with my mom and Mabosstiff"

"That's sweet" I smiled.

Then I let out a yawn.