Chapter 182

Narrator pov

A month went by and finally the gang were back at Uva Academy but not just them, Carmine and Kieran were able to go to Uva Academy as well for the exchange student program.

So right now, Juliana and the others were showing Carmine and Kieran some sights of Paldea.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Wowzers, Paldea is amazing"

"It sure is, I can't believe we're actually here" Carmine says in a speechless tone.

"It's cool to have you guys here" I smiled.

"I can't wait to see what Uva Academy is like"

"Well, heads up Carmine because our director Mr Clavell doesn't allow battling in the entrance" Nemona reminded.

"Wait really?"

"It's true"

"That's a bummer"

"Is there something else we should know about Uva Academy?" Kieran asks.

"Well, you know how we always have to pay with BP's to get food in the cafeteria?"

"Yeah"

"Well at Uva Academy, you don't need to pay" I explained.

"Wowzers, that's awesome"

"I agree" Carmine nodded.

"So after we get you two settled in, we should all go do something" Nemona suggested.

"What should we do?" Penny asks in curiosity.

"We can show Kieran and Carmine all the great places in Mesagoza"

"Great idea cutie"

"Let's do it" Carmine cheered.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Carmine and Kieran got settled in at Uva Academy and finding their dorm rooms, the gang began to show them great places in Paldea.

~~~~

Juliana pov

While walking around Mesagoza, the smoochurro place was in sight.

"Look, there's smoochurro" I pointed out.

"What's that place?" Kieran asks.

"It's where they sell these things called churro and their really good" Arven explained.

"Ooooooooooo I would like one"

"Me too" says Carmine.

"I do too" says Penny.

"Let's get some" Nemona suggested.

"Yeah" we all cheered.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Both Juliana and Arven got the plain churro, Nemona and Carmine got the cinnamon churro and Kieran and Penny got the chocolate churro.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Wowzers, these are good"

"They sure are, I never had this before"

"They are pretty tasty" I chuckled.

"The chocolate one is my most favorite kind ever" Penny exclaimed happily.

"Not surprised Penny" I chuckled.

"Hey guys, what should we do after this?" Arven asks.

"How about we go do some shopping at some of those shops that you guys mentioned about" Carmine suggested.