Chapter 136

Narrator pov

A few days went by and Juliana was in her dorm room writing a letter to Kieran.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"There, all done"

Ever since he didn't come say goodbye to me when I left Kitakami, I've been worried, I hope he's not mad at me because of Ogerpon choosing me.

"Pon pon"

I saw that Ogerpon was holding out a stamp in her little leafy hand.

"Why thank you Ogerpon" I took the stamp and put it on the envelope and after putting my letter in it, I closed it and put it in my backpack since I need to head to the post office to mail it off.

"Alright, I better get this mailed off and hurry back since I have classes today"

*Knock Knock*

"Who could that be?"

I walked over to the door and when I opened it, I saw that it was Arven.

"Hey cutie"

"Hey Arven, what's up?"

"I was just coming to ask if you know what classes you have today"

"Yes, I have Mr Jacq's and Ms Tyme's classes today"

"Cool, so do I" he grinned.

"Yay"

"Pon pon"

I glanced at Ogerpon and she was gesturing to my backpack.

"Oh right, I almost forgot"

"Almost forgot what?"

"I need to head to the post office because I wrote a letter to my friend Kieran and I want it to get mailed off right away"

"Alright, I can go with you"

"Thanks Arven"

After returning everyone to their pokeballs, I locked my door and we were off.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After the couple took the letter to the post office, they were heading back to the academy.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"So Arven, anything new happened while I was gone?"

"Not really, just the usual"

"I see"

"I've been meaning to ask, why did you write a letter to your friend Kieran instead of just call or text, did you both forgot to exchange phone numbers or something?"

"No, you see he doesn't have a phone like we do"

Arven looked surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so that's why I need to write to him"

"I see, well that's pretty surprising that he doesn't have a phone"

"Yeah, but his sister does"

I still can't get over on how Kieran didn't come and say goodbye to me, I really really hope he responds to my letter.

"You okay cutie?"

I jumped when Arven spoke since I was in deep thought.

"Oh uh yeah, I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Well...okay, but if something is bothering you, I'm here for you" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.