Chapter 175

Narrator pov

The food was finally ready.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"The foods ready!"

"Oh good, I'm starving" Carmine immediately took a seat at the table.

"I can't wait to eat" Nemona grinned.

After making plates of curry for everyone, Arven put one sandwich on each plate and I served everyone a plate.

"Lunch is served"

Then I took a seat between Kieran and Arven.

"Let's dig in" Carmine squealed.

We all began eating.

"Wow Arven, this is got to be the best sandwich I've ever had" Kieran comment in amazement.

"Told ya that Arven makes the best sandwiches ever"

"Aw shucks" Arven blushed.

"And your curry is still the best Juliana"

"Thanks Penny"

"What kind is this Juliana?" Carmine asks.

"It's cheese covered curry"

"It's really delicious"

"I'm glad you're enjoying it"

"Hey Carmine, are you going to the prom at our school?" Nemona asks in curiosity.

"You bet I am, I'm gonna try and snatch me up a handsome looking guy who suits me"

"Um...how will you know if he suits you?" Penny asks in confusion.

"That's easy, he has to be handsome, brave, strong when it comes to battles and...handsome"

"Uh sis...you said handsome twice"

"I know"

"Oh brother" Kieran face palmed.

"Hey, when the prom gets closer we'll need to go dress shopping" I suggested.

"Ooooooooooo yeah, I need to find me the perfect prom dress" Carmine says in excitement.

"I'm not really a dress shopping person"

"Oh come on Penny, don't be such a party pooper, it'll be fun" Nemona grinned.

"I guess"

"What about you Kieran, are you going?" I ask in curiosity.

"Um...I don't know...it's just...I uh...I can't dance" he admitted in an embarrassment tone.

"Kieran, you don't have to be embarrassed" I assured while patting him on the shoulder.

"I can't help but...feel embarrassed"

"I can't dance either so you're not the only one" says Penny.

"Me neither, but dancing with my beautiful fiancee here makes it fun" Arven wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I giggled.

"And you don't have to dance if you don't want to Kieran, you can just hangout with friends" Nemona reminded.

"Yeah...that's true"

"I'm gonna break it down on the dance floor" Carmine grinned.

"Oh Arceus" Kieran face palmed.

"Kiki, you're just jealous because I can dance and you can't" Carmine teased.

"Who says I was jealous?" he asks in a annoying tone.