Chapter 186

Narrator pov

While waiting for Juliana's mom to get done with making lunch, the gang decided to hangout in Juliana's bedroom.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Wowzers Juliana, you have a really cool bedroom" Kieran comment in amazement.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it" I smiled.

"This Skwovet bean bag chair is really comfy" Carmine grinned while chilling on it.

"Sis, you should've asked Juliana to sit on her bean bag chair first"

"It's okay Kieran, I don't mind"

"Hey Juliana, can I play on your nintendo switch?"

"Of course Penny, go ahead"

"Ooooooooooo, I wanna play too" Nemona exclaimed.

"Be ready for me to win all the races in the Mario Kart" Penny smirked.

"I'll beat you" Nemona smirked.

"We'll see about that"

After they got it set up, they began racing.

"If you all don't mind, I'm just gonna continue relaxing over here" Carmine announced while still chilling on my Skwovet bean bag chair.

"Oh sis" Kieran face palmed.

I sat on the floor with Arven next to me and all my pokemon were in different spots and some were either relaxing or playing with each other.

We heard Kieran laughing, I saw that little Eevee and her siblings were licking him on the cheeks and that made him fall on his back and they got on top of him and continued licking him.

"That tickles" Kieran laughed.

"Well, what do you know they like you Kieran" I giggled.

"I believe...you're right...Juliana" he spoke in between his laughter.

"Tink tink"

Little Tinkatink was getting bigger and she sat on my lap.

"Hey Tinkatink" I pat her on the head while smiling.

"When do you think she'll be able to battle cutie?"

"Well, I was thinking about taking her when we leave while Terapagos stays here with mom" I explained.

"Sounds like a plan, it will be good for her to get some battle experiences and to get out"

"True" I nodded in agreement.

"Lunch is ready" we heard mom call out.

"Coming mom"

Then all six of us along with my pokemon headed downstairs and into the kitchen. After washing our hands, we all sat at the table.

"Here you are everyone, I hope you enjoy"

"Thanks mom"

"Thank you Ms Maddy" everyone responded.

Then she gave all my pokemon a bowl of pokemon food and that got all my pokemon happy and we all began eating.

"Wowzers, this is got to be the most amazing salad I've ever had"

"Well they're made by fresh picked vegetables" I reminded with a chuckle.

"That's true" he chuckled.

"Hmm"

I glanced at Penny who had a unsure expression on her face.

"Is something the matter Penny?" mom asks.