Chapter 143

Juliana pov

I was amazed at the room we were in.

"Aaand here we are"

"So this is the clubroom?" I ask in amazement.

"That's right" Drayton nodded.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, you know cause..." Carmine looked nervous.

"Cause of Kieran, don't worry he won't show up here anytime soon" Drayton answered.

I was disappointed that Kieran wasn't gonna come since I really want to see him and catch up on stuff.

"If you say so..." Carmine sighed.

"Anyway, this is the base of operations for the League Club"

"The League Club?"

"Right, and on behalf for the whole club, glad you're here" Drayton smiled.

"So...what is the League Club all about?" I ask in curiosity.

"Glad you asked, we Blueberry Academy students have our own pokemon battle ranking system, the BB League, here in the League Club, we battle each other to train up so we can climb the ranks, we win, we lose, we have a good ol' rowdy time, such is our humble club in a nutshell" Drayton explained in excitement.

"Wow"

"You're not wrong, but seriously, is that how you explain it to new people?" Carmine asks.

"Yep, though I guess we're having less of a good ol' rowdy time usual lately" he frowned.

I wonder what's been going on?

"I'm a member of the club too, I don't show up to the clubroom very much though" Carmine explained.

"Oh wow, that's pretty cool"

"Now FYI, the top four pokemon trainers in the BB League are called the BB League Elite Four...and this annoying toothpaste haired bozo is one of them, and so is that girl you saw with me at the terarium earlier"

I was shocked, in just one day of being here I already meet three of the elite four of the BB League, I wonder who the fourth one is?

"Too bad you didn't make the cut Carmine"

That got her mad.

"I've just been too busy with extracurricular stuff, haven't had time for league matches" she growled.

"Oh boy"

"If we're talking actual skill, I'm WAY above any of the elite four" Carmine bragged.

"That's no lie" Drayton chuckled.

"So Juliana, whatcha think, fun club huh?" Drayton asks.

"It's pretty cool"

"Oooh, I can feel the enthusiasm, that's what I'm talking about" he pats me on the shoulder.

"That takes care of it, you're in...on a trial basis"

"Huh?"

"What do you mean trial basis?" Carmine asks in confusion.

"You heard me, for as the Drayster's  concerned, we're clubmates now, trial basis clubmates"

Then Drayton wrapped his arm around my shoulders with a huge grin on his face.

"So now you can use this clubroom freely, and do whatever with the stuff here"

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you"

I felt a little uncomfortable of him having his arm around my shoulders since I'm used to Arven always doing it. My heart felt heavy, I miss him and everyone so much.