Chapter 149

Narrator pov

Juliana and Miraidon made it to Coastal Plaza.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Thanks again Miraidon, return for now"

After going back into his pokeball, I walked up to the person at the desk.

"Welcome to the Coastal Plaza, we're the team that supports miss Lacey of the Elite Four and you're...Juliana right, who is one of the BB League challengers"

"That's correct ma'am" I nodded.

"Now you'll need to hand over fifty BP if you want to take on the Elite Trial here"

"I'm aware and I'll pay"

I took out my phone and payed more of my BP's.

"Thank you very much, duty received and noted" she says happily.

"We need you over here, miss Lacey!" the worker called out.

"Comiiiing!"

Then I saw Lacey walking over here.

"Hi Lacey" I greeted happily.

"Juliana, I'm glad you decided to pay me a visit" she says happily.

"How are you today?"

"I'm fine thank you, now follow me and I'll show you to the trial site"

"I'm right behind you"

~~~~

Narrator pov

Lacey led Juliana outside.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Thank you for coming to the Coastal Plaza to challenge me"

"I can't wait to battle you again Lacey, I'm excited"

"Me too...I wanted to apologize again for how I protested you into joining the BB League Juliana" Lacey frowned.

"No Lacey, you don't need to apologize, I understand why you did" I assured while smiling.

"Not gonna lie, this is quite irregular under the bylaws of our school clubs"

"Yeah, sounds like it, I'm still surprised myself" I chuckled.

"But mainly I didn't want you to get dragged into the drama that's been troubling the club lately"

"It's okay, don't worry about me but I appreciate your concern"

"Now I suppose our trial already officially begun, so let's get to it and have some fun"

"So what do I need to do for your trial?" I ask in curiosity.

"Well, the trial that I came up with is...a pokemon quiz"

"A pokemon quiz?"

"Right, I'm gonna ask you five questions about pokemon, if can answer them all correctly, then you pass"

"Alright, got it"

"Are you ready to attempt my pokemon quiz Juliana?"

"I'm ready" I nodded in determination.

"Great, then I'll get everything ready"

It didn't take long for her to be done and the quiz was finally beginning. Right now, I was looking at a Pikachu.

"All right, here we go and look, it's everyone's favorite pokemon Pikachu who is here to help" Lacey announced.

I wonder how though?