Chapter 216 - Green Bull 02.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere on sea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy was looking at Ryokugyu with a solemn gaze, while the tree itself did not like how all those pirates were looking at it, as if they were competing among themselves for who would deliver the final blow.

"It's a beautiful tree, it will be satisfying to cut it down." Zoro commented, drawing his katanas from their sheaths.

"This guy has a funny face." Yamato murmured, looking strangely.

"He's big, but seems so easy to beat." Hugo commented with crossed arms.

"It's a shame that my rival isn't here, I could beat her in this competition." Reiju commented with a cigarette in her mouth.

"What beautiful flowers, the forest is so vast!" Shirahoshi ignored the tree and started to observe the effect of the mori mori no mi.

"..." Luffy remained silent.

"..." Kuina also made no comment.

"Hey, you should be paying attention to our enemy!" Nami said.

"Yes, Nami-Sama!" Shirahoshi spoke, now looking at the tree.

"You all seem very calm." The tree spoke for the first time, observing them.

"Because we are calm, you spinach." Zoro replied, placing his last weapon in his mouth.

"Then try to get rid of this!" Ryokugyu and countless roots grew under the crew members' feet, but all disappeared at that moment, escaping the reach of the forest and appearing in the sky.

"Hey, Zoro initiated the attack!" Kuina murmured, as Zoro was already in front of the tree with his swords.

Seeing this, Ryokugyu launched an attack while using haki to defend and attack the swordsman, the swords and a fist with bakery and haki clashed against each other, creating an explosion of red lightning.

"You might have beaten Usopp, but that's because he's not a specialist in armament haki!" Zoro commented and forced his swords against the fist, cutting it.

"What?! Your haki beat mine?" Ryokugyu wasn't fighting seriously yet, but was surprised by this development.

"You should be paying attention to your surroundings." A voice emerged from beside the tree.

"Hm?" Ryokugyu looked to the side and saw Kaido's daughter with her weapon, launching it against him, his face immediately flew back with the force of Yamato's haki.

"That hurt!!" He murmured, as he fell, new trees began to grow from the ground and flew towards Yamato, who began to dodge and punch, but could no longer get close to him, Zoro on the other side began to cut down the trees.

"This isn't good..." Ryokugyu commented and started to press the pirates even more, with the forest still growing.

Suddenly, numerous attacks, ice, red fire, purple fire, wind, water, and stones, began to bombard the forest.

"!" Ryokugyu was surprised as his forest began to be reduced by the attacks.

"Are they overdoing it?!" Vivi asked from the boat seeing everything being bombarded.

In the sky, Luffy launched his flames, Reiju the phoenix flames kicking with fire cuts, Shirahoshi created a water ball with her hands and threw them turning into water dragons, Nami created winds with her hands, Hugo created giant stones and launched them with his fists, and Kuina sliced the air sending cold energy.