Chapter 286 - Calm Before the Storm 01.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Sabaody Archipelago, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

After the news about Luffy and his crew beating up a group of Tenryuubito and the most frightened ones had passed through their period of depression, they returned to their activities during the day.

"Luffy, shouldn't we keep the marines from approaching here?" Usopp said, observing with his observation haki a group not only of marines but also wearing World Government suits.

"Yes." Luffy agreed while releasing a conqueror's haki, causing all the people in that area who weren't his companions to fall to the ground unconscious. "There..." Luffy commented, smiling.

"Your haki isn't bad..." Rayleigh spoke with some admiration.

"I may not have had a teacher, but I got a good manual." Luffy replied.

"You guys haven't even been at sea for a year and you're already like this... it seems you could surpass us in less than a decade..." Rayleigh said with a smile.

"That's a long time, we'll do it much sooner." Zoro spoke for Luffy at that moment.

"Hahaha. I'd like to see that." Rayleigh didn't seem offended and laughed.

"Anyway." Luffy cut off the subject and turned to Usopp. "You have the best observation haki among us, any sense that we're being spied on, inform me..." Luffy said, not wanting them to be seen training Enel, although Luffy planned to go to the Calm Belt tomorrow.

"Hancock called you earlier, didn't she?" Nami seemed to read Luffy's thoughts when he was planning to start training with Enel.

"Yes, she wanted to meet me, so I intend to go to Amazon Lily and stay a few days, after all, when Enel learns the basics, he needs a place to try to create a static field large enough to cover at least half an island for the war." Luffy said, despite wanting to enjoy some time with the mother of his first daughters, he still spoke rationally.

"Tsk. Fine." Nami seemed to be jealous.

"You know you can enjoy a few hours with me if you're not satisfied, I promise we'll sneak away in the middle of the banquet." Luffy said in a seductive tone in Nami's ear.

"Okay..." She said, crossing her arms while a blush appeared on her face.

Luffy returned to training with Enel from a distance while he generated lightning in the isolated area.

The rest of the island heard the thunder explosions from a distance coming from the isolated forest while people could only look without approaching.

This continued throughout the entire day, while the other members took the opportunity to train, Rayleigh coated the ship, and some members strolled around the island, like Yamato buying another fish-bike with her money.

During the night, with the banquet, Nami ended up being stolen by Luffy while they went to have sex in some isolated place on the island for a few hours, and afterward, Luffy had another session of sex with his entire harem.

The next day, the big news reached everyone, "Fire Fist Ace will be executed in a week." This phrase shocked the world even more than Luffy beating a Tenryuubito and appearing on the cover of the previous day.

"This can't be possible! They're going to execute the second division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates?!"

"Whitebeard will never let that happen!"