Chapter 277 - Sabaody Archipelago 13.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Sabaody Archipelago, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

In the south of the archipelago, Nojiko, Robin, and Kuina were strolling around while shopping at some stores.

"How can I help you... Hm?!" The seller couldn't help but recognize these women after looking at them for a few seconds.

After all, everyone on this island knew about the presence of the Straw Hats here, and many kept that information to themselves to avoid meddling with this group.

"C-how can I help you ladies?" The man began to tremble, after all, these women had bounties that exceeded nine digits.

"I like this cup, I want to buy it," Nojiko said, wanting to add it to her collection for coffee sipping by the stains. She spoke in a gentle tone, as if dealing with a villager from Cocoyasi Village.

"Yes, of course! It's yours, for free!" The man was still terrified.

"No need, there's a price tag here, I can pay for it." Nojiko declined the offer and took out some berry notes, handing them to the man who agreed reluctantly, after all, he did not want to contradict the pirate woman after she said she would pay.

"You scared him so much..." Robin commented, laughing.

Nojiko sighed. "That's the downside of fame, everyone thinks we're bad people..." Nojiko spoke, but understood very well why that was.

"The newspapers always depict us as people who destroy everything, especially the reports of the captain..." Kuina intervened with the obvious, after all, who could question Luffy after he destroyed some islands here and there in his Ifrit form, something that always made the front page of the newspaper.

After that, they resumed walking through the streets, while the crowd of ordinary, law-abiding people moved out of their way in fear. Meanwhile, a group of marines were hiding at a distance with weapons, merely observing, not that the women didn't know about them, but they didn't care.

Everything seemed normal, until a tremor occurred, followed by a huge sonic explosion to the north of them.

"What?!" Robin looked in that direction.

"Something's happening over there... Could it be Luffy?" Nojiko wondered about her husband.

"Seems like he did something, but who could fight him in such a way?" Kuina asked.

"Let's go there..." Nojiko suggested, and the others then began to jump into the air with Geppo, heading to that part of the archipelago.

To the east... Usopp, Bepo, and Chopper were in a toy machine when the explosion was felt by them, causing the entire park to shake slightly.

The entire crowd turned towards that direction while the three were in the midst of it. "What is this? Is someone fighting?" They wondered, not knowing exactly what was happening at that distance.

In a corner from there, the same could be everything while the music competition was being contested by Scratchmen Apoo and Uta at that moment. However, the explosion quickly made all the speakers crumble with a horrible sound, causing everyone to put their hands over their ears.

Scratchmen Apoo swallowed hard, wondering what was happening, while Uta wasted no time and jumped into the air, imagining that Luffy had done something.

"Uta!" Usopp was in the air using geppo as they met.

"Do you know what's happening?" She asked.

"No, it's too far for me to know..." Usopp said.