Chapter 263 - Germa-66 01.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

The waters changed as soon as the Black Pearl left the Calm Belt, finally reaching the waters in the first part of the Grand Line again, heading towards Sabaody Archipelago.

Luffy was sitting at the bow above Ifrit's head, looking at some papers he had picked up from the day's newspaper and began to look at the bounty papers.

Eustass "Captain" Kid - Initial bounty of 350 million Berries.

Basil Hawkins - Initial bounty of 249 million Berries.

Scratchmen Apoo - Initial bounty of 198 million Berries.

Killer - Initial bounty of 162 million Berries.

X Drake - Initial bounty of 222 million Berries.

Jewelry Bonney - Initial bounty of 140 million Berries.

Capone "Gang" Bege - Initial bounty of 138 million Berries.

Urouge - Initial bounty of 108 million Berries.

"Looks like nothing's changed..." Luffy commented, looking at the papers, "I mean..." Kid has a bit more than the original and his photo is with a huge scar made by Doflamingo..." He didn't stop analyzing.

Luffy was somewhat interested in some members of the worst generation, although his crew far surpassed this number, overshadowing them. He and Yamato had the highest bounties.

The highlight reached the top, no one could take that away, after all, who is the rookie with a bounty of 1 billion received before even stepping into the new world, a record he didn't remember another in the history of the world.

"The only person I want from them is Bonney, after all, I feel a bit of empathy for her story, she would also be great company for Kuina, both are under 11 years old..." He commented.

"Luffy! We found a structure in the middle of the sea!" Usopp interrupted Luffy's thoughts as he turned to the indicated spot, there was a sort of resort with small houses in the middle of the sea.

"Hm? What is this, I don't remember something like this in the original..." He murmured and let the ship approach. "Let me see that," Luffy asked to see with the magnifying glass and Usopp handed it to him.

"So it is..." Luffy commented while seeing the people in fear at the place, trying to escape from them, he nodded and already imagined how he could use them.

"Chouchou!" Luffy called and the dog appeared by his side.

"Woof! Woof!" Chouchou barked.

"You can get them, I want you to catch all of them and bring them here," Luffy requested and the dog nodded, beginning to step on the air outside the ship after jumping and heading towards the resort.

Some time later, explosions began to appear at the location and Chouchou had returned to his giant form, full of people in his 3 mouths, all fallen after fighting the dog.

"This?!" Reiju looked at one of the men, startled.

"What is it?" Lami asked beside her.

"It's... that this one reminds me of someone..." She couldn't stop murmuring looking at the man similar to her brother, fallen on the ground.

"Well... now let's talk to them later," Luffy said.

"Wait Luffy. Why are you capturing them?" Vivi asked.