Chapter 287 - Calm Before the Storm 02.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Sabaody Archipelago, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

While the world was preparing for the battle that would take place at the execution square of Marineford, the supernovas were also shocked by it and decided not to head to the New World to witness the war.

Luffy had left Sabaody at this moment, departing with Enel to the Calm Belt. He spent some time with Enel training on a deserted island near Amazon Lily. After witnessing Enel creating statistical and spherical lightning explosions while trying to create the static field Luffy wanted, he left the man to train for a few hours while he left the island.

It didn't take long for Luffy to find himself in a rather pleasant scenario, lying on a clean bed with his wife beside him, sitting after a session of sex in the Kuja castle's royal bedroom. Hancock had a joyful expression while they ate something together.

"How are you, my love...?" Hancock asked in her sweet and passionate tone to Luffy.

"It's great, I couldn't have chosen better..." Luffy commented, looking at her breasts as she displayed them in front of him.

"I'm not talking about that, silly!" Hancock laughed at Luffy's charm. "The food!" She said cheerfully.

"It's great too." Luffy said as she cuddled up to him like a loving couple.

Luffy began to speak again, feeling the warmth of his wife. "I saw the marine ship when I came to the island by air." He commented on the subject he hadn't cared about until now.

"That's true... Vice-Admiral Momonga came to summon me for the war. I turned them to stone... Except for Momonga himself, who stabbed his hand to avoid being petrified..." She spoke with disdain.

"I see..." Luffy commented as Hancock looked back at him.

"What are your plans for the war? I will accept to go as you asked and help you on the battlefield to save your brother." Hancock spoke.

"I'm organizing myself and will start by attacking Impel Down first, but I won't be saving my brother..." Luffy commented.

"Impel Down? Won't that attract the marine forces against you?" Hancock asked, surprised.

"If they discover me, yes. But I intend to do it during the war. They will have no choice but to keep the largest concentration of soldiers directly in the fight against Whitebeard..." Luffy said.

"I understand... Either way, we will save your brother." She commented, and Luffy nodded.

"Yes, we will..." He said confidently.

"I will fight by your side. Like a loving couple!" She declared, and Luffy laughed.

"I'd like you not to overexert yourself. We have our daughters, so I want you to take care of them... Leave the rest to me." Luffy spoke while Hancock nodded.

They ended up spending more time in the room, having two or three more sessions of sex until the afternoon arrived and Luffy decided to walk around the castle in a robe.

Hancock's room was quite exclusive, with almost no one allowed to approach, but the same couldn't be said for Hancock's sisters and Gloriosa.

"Good morning, sisters-in-law. How are you?" Luffy said as he left the room while Hancock slept a bit. He said good morning even though it was afternoon since he hadn't seen them yet today.

Sandersonia and Marigold looked at Luffy coming out of the room while holding a bottle of rum in his hand, wearing a robe.

"Monkey D. Luffy..." Marigold commented, not knowing what to say. Luffy had arrived at the castle and went straight to Hancock's room without talking to anyone else.