Chapter 298 - Impeldown 07.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Impel down, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

"..." The silence took over the place for a moment, while Ivankov looked at Luffy and blinked his eyes.

"You want to leave the prison and you're asking if we want to leave too!" He asked, shocked after breaking the silence.

"Of course, isn't this a chance for you to escape?" Luffy asked. "After all, Magellan is no longer a problem." He finished as he waited for Ivankov's response.

"..." Ivankov thought for a bit about Luffy's words, but in the end, shook his head.

"I don't know, I would just have my poster spread all over the world, as a revolutionary, I'll wait for the right moment to act..." Ivankov said while his group just looked at him without commenting.

"All right, let's get going then. Goodbye, Ivankov." Luffy said and started to turn around.

"Wait! You're leaving just like that?" The king of Newkama Land was confused with Luffy leaving without even trying to convince them after they denied his offer.

"What do you expect, Ivankov? I'm not going to keep insisting you follow me, I made a proposal, you denied it, and now I'm leaving." Luffy commented, shrugging while his crew looked at him and started to follow.

The people of Newkama Land stood there not understanding, while Luffy disappeared down the corridor, heading back to the entrance Hugo created.

"What was that all about?" Lami asked as they walked with Luffy.

"I made my offer, but I won't force him to leave, anyway, let's get back on our path, we still need to reach the last floor..." Luffy said, and they continued entering Hugo's tunnel, returning to the stairs, going back down to the place.

Meanwhile, on the dark surface with the night already taking over the sky, Magellan finally opened his eyes at that moment, feeling enormous pain throughout his body, feeling some of his bones broken at that moment.

"Ahh... What is happening..." He murmured as he began to remember what happened and felt a sharp pain in his right chest, seeing that it was bandaged at that moment.

"Director Magellan!" The prison doctor said as he approached with a lantern.

"Hm? What happened, where is Straw Hat!" He immediately demanded, looking at the starry sky, since this part of the prison no longer had a roof.

"They invaded the prison, as far as we know they entered the fifth level!" The man said worriedly.

"Fifth level! This is extremely bad, their target is level 6... I can't let this happen!" Magellan exclaimed, concerned.

"I believe it's already too late, director..." The man said with regret.

"How can this be happening!" Magellan punched the ground, breaking it with his hand. "The navy? Have they managed to contact the navy?!" He asked, and the man shook his head.

"Our communicators are not working, and all the ships were damaged by Enel's lightning... We are trying to fix them... Our men are also trying to wake up the unconscious sailors!" The doctor said.

"This is very bad... Let's go down immediately to find those pirates!" Magellan said as they prepared with a new squad, even injured, he would not leave his prison unprotected while heading to the still-functioning elevator with his group.