Chapter 292 - Impeldown 01.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Impeldown , First Half of Grandline.

...

...

As soon as the Sea Kings moved away from the front of the ship, the prison appeared to the Straw Hat pirates on the Black Pearl, being an immense structure that reached down to the bottom of the sea.

"Is this the biggest prison in the world?" Chopper asked.

"Yes, the worst criminals are held there..." Usopp commented.

"Will I find the others there..." Hachi couldn't help but ask, since his companions were brought here after their defeat by Nami in the East Blue.

"How are we going to invade it, Luffy?" Kuina approached Luffy.

"Through the entrance, of course. Breaking any structure from the bottom of the sea would cause the pressure to fill with water. Even Shirahoshi couldn't control that, and eventually, many people would die..." Luffy spoke while holding the ringing Den Den Mushi in his hand.

"How many floors does this place have?" Vivi asked.

"Impel Down is known to have five levels." Nojiko replied.

"That's not accurate information." Luffy interrupted them. "There's a secret floor where prisoners with bounties over 100 million are kept. It's at the lowest level, known as the sixth level." Luffy clarified while Nojiko nodded with this new information.

"Are we going to invade that floor, Luffy?" Nami asked, and Luffy nodded.

"Sounds fun!" Yamato said with a smile.

"Hello..." The Den Den Mushi was finally answered as Enel's voice came from the other side.

"Are you ready?" Luffy asked.

"I'll begin." Enel said as he started to descend his golden ship.

"Hachi, prepare to take the ship to the surface!" Luffy ordered, and Hachi went to the helm.

Meanwhile, in front of the prison, while all the warships seemed relaxed, a cloud appeared above them.

"Hm?! What is that?" A sailor didn't understand the shadow obscuring the sun.

"That's a ship!" Someone shouted, identifying it.

"An enemy attack!" Another shouted.

"Quick, inform them that an unidentified ship is approaching the prison from the air!" They yelled immediately. The sailors grabbed the Den Den Mushi and began dialing immediately to HQ, but then a lightning explosion emerged from the ship and struck all the warships and the prison's surface, expanding to the bottom of the sea.

"What's happening!" The sailor shouted as he saw his Den Den Mushi wither, the snail looking tired as it stuck its tongue out and twisted its antennas with its eyes.

"We've lost communication!" Another shouted.

"Damn it, prepare for battle, inform the director immediately!" Others shouted while someone ran towards the prison entrance.

"Something is coming from the water!" Another pointed to the side of the deck as they aimed weapons and cannons at the ship in the sky.

The shadow began to expand until finally, an enormous ship emerged from the sea, exploding with water and foam everywhere.

"That's..." A sailor pointed to the ship that had just emerged from the water while it was coated. "It's him..." He trembled with his finger pointing. "It's the Black Pearl!" All the sailors were scared at that moment, while the coating exploded, revealing Luffy at the bow of the ship with an excited look towards the front of the prison.