Chapter 276 - Sabaody Archipelago 12.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Sabaody Archipelago, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

"The admiral Kizaru is already on the island!" a pirate pointed in the distance, as Luffy and Kizaru stood facing each other in that space, after the admiral's first move.

The pirates in the area started to run quickly, not wanting to get involved with the high level of the navy and a fight against a pirate with a billion on his head.

Kid was also nearby and was frustrated as well, as this reminded him once again why they were on a level below that pirate. "Damn... I will reach this level one day!" He growled in the distance.

Others, like Bege, looked at the fight with a serious gaze. "I think we should get out of here," he murmured to his men.

As he began to leave the area, he encountered another colleague from the worst generation as he watched the man playing some cards.

Bege approached, while the man didn't even look at him. "Capone Bege... what are you doing here when we're in a situation involving an admiral fighting 2 kilometers from us?" Basil Hawkins asked looking at the cards.

"Those pirates... The straw hat and his crew... People started shouting that they beat 5 tenryuubitos! This is surreal and now there's an admiral on that side!" Bege spoke angrily and continued. "Tell me, if that pirate loses to the admiral... will he come after us, what are the chances of Luffy losing this fight?" He asked the man.

Basil Hawkins heard his question and nodded with the man's reasoning and turned his attention back to the cards as he began to play. "30%..." he spoke.

"What?! That's the chance of defeat?!" Bege was surprised by that.

"Yes... Luffy has a 30% chance of defeat, which gives him a 70% chance of beating an admiral..." Hawkins spoke calmly, but with a furrowed brow at the same time.

"Are you saying he has a better chance of beating him?" Bege couldn't believe it, after all, even though he had seen in the newspaper that Luffy fought against 2 admirals, it was still hard to believe that he could win one, especially with this margin of chance.

Bege was not satisfied with that and asked another thing. "What's the chance of me beating that admiral?" he asked, while Hawkins, just to himself, without needing to look at the cards.

"0%." He said.

"You must be joking with me," He growled and saw that it was no use arguing and began to leave. "Let's go, men," he said and his group began to head for the port.

At the entrance of the auction, more people began to come out onto the street from the place, while Bonney herself had no choice but to follow them.

"Luffy seems like he's going to fight," Yamato commented, seeing Luffy facing Kizaru on the destroyed ground.

"It seems this is just the captain's fight. We should withdraw," Zoro commented and the others nodded. They started to circle around the side of the auction while the crew looked at Luffy, one of them was Rayleigh who had a sparkle in his eye seeing Luffy, a rookie, facing one of the navy's greatest forces calmly. Hachi was by his side while he brought Camie.

"Look, the Straw Hat Pirates are running, we shouldn't let them escape," the sailor noticed this and began to shout in the distance,

"Let's capture them for justice," they quickly began to chase after them.