Chapter 234 - Enies Lobby 11!

[Chapter Size: 1500 Words.]
Third Person POV

Enies Lobby, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

Luffy's Haki explosion, representing his fury, was immense, spanning not just the area but everyone on the island could feel its pressure.

The sailors closest were the first to feel the pressure. Even though they were men and women trained, even though they had set foot on numerous battlefields, they found themselves paralyzed with Luffy's fury that came with his shout. Most, without warning, began to stagger, and as their eyes turned white, they began to fall, losing consciousness. One by one, they started to drop, soon forming dozens and hundreds of sailors, even thousands of them were affected as they began to faint under the spiritual power of the enraged pirate they were unable to resist.

The wave of Haki did not choose its targets as Luffy released it, even unconsciously; high-ranking officers and recruits alike succumbed under its force. Even the strongest, those who managed to remain conscious, struggled to maintain balance, their expressions twisted in mixes of surprise and fear. Those sensitive to Haki felt an even more intense pressure, as if being crushed under the weight of an invisible mountain.

Vice Admirals fighting against the pirates and even Luffy's companions frowned at this, stopping fighting while looking at the source of that pressure on the other side of the battlefield.

"What is this overwhelming pressure?!" Vice Admiral Bastille said, with a look of shock while holding himself not to fall.

"Is this Haki... from Luffy?" Yamato wondered, looking in the direction of the pressure source, his face mixing confusion and concern.

"Why this explosion of fury? What's happening on that side?" Vice Admiral Tsuru, frowning, watching closely, trying to maintain her composure.

"Luffy... he is enraged... I've never seen him like this, completely different," Zoro frowned, after all, Luffy would not release his Haki so uncontrollably if it wasn't something serious.

"So this is Luffy's Haki?" Kuina, impressed and somewhat shaken by the intensity of Luffy's pressure.

"This kid... really is special," Vice Admiral Momonga, murmuring to himself, looking toward that side.

"Luffy..." Nojiko murmured.

"Conqueror's Haki again..." Vice Admiral Mozambia, speaking softly.

While many vice admirals were studying and trying to understand what happened there, the crew members were worried, like Vivi, Alvida, Nami, Reiju still wondering what happened.

"The captain is so angry, I doubt this island will last much longer..." Hugo commented.

"Don't worry about other fights, let's keep exchanging punches!" Vice Admiral Maynard declared before moving forward against Hugo again to punch him regardless of the pressure wave.

Lami fighting against Doflamingo were closer and looked surprised by this, "I better end this fight quickly and kill Doflamingo." Lami concluded before Luffy started to blow up this island and moved against the Shichibukai.

As Luffy's Haki expanded beyond the battlefield, reaching the most distant areas of the island, all his other crew members felt Luffy's fury.

"Luffy-Sama!!??" Shirahoshi, still attacking a bunch of sailors and warships transformed into her final form, that of the serpent, looked surprised at the island. She saw many sailors fainting on the ships even at that distance. 'Be okay, Luffy-sama...' She said, quite worried about him.