Chapter 264 - Germa-66 02.

[Chapter Size: 2100 Words.]
Third Person POV

Calm Belt, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

"The explosion was so large that even Caracol, knocked out by Luffy's haki, woke up startled, looking at the flames burning on his back and starting to blow out the fire. This made the scene quite strange.

"Luffy, you can't burn him!!" Yamato exclaimed. "He seems like a good mount!!" She declared, while Jon looked at her strangely.

"You've wanted a horse ever since you lost Cerberus..." Luffy couldn't help but mutter to his vice captain.

As the snail continued trying to extinguish the fire, Reiju approached Luffy, her face showing some conflict. "What are we going to do?" she asked.

"It's obvious, we're going to finish them off," Luffy responded, touching his woman.

"Wait..." Reiju called him one last time. "I can take care of my family." She pleaded, and Luffy nodded.

"Alright, but I intend to make them prisoners and send them to Skypiea, is that okay with you?" he asked her.

"That's fine..." She nodded her head, and with that, Luffy quickly shot up into the sky.

Reiju followed him immediately, stepping into the air with geppo, just the two of them headed into battle while the rest of the crew remained on the Black Pearl, seeing that the battle was easy enough for just the two of them.

In the midst of the flames, Vinsmoke Judge looked on, his teeth clenched in frustration. 'He dares to attack us?! We are with an emperor!!' he thought, after all even if they refused to go to Bigmom, they certainly wouldn't attack the Yonkou's flag so openly, now he saw he was mistaken.

His gaze quickly returned to the pirate ship as two people flew towards them at high speed. They were just a flash in the air, but what caught his attention was the woman in pink approaching quickly.

'Reiju?! What are you... Hm?!' He didn't even finish his sentence due to an explosion from Reiju in the air, transforming into her zoan phase as wings of fire glowed behind her and flames began to emerge on her, gaining a great boost of multiplied strength.

Judge couldn't react as he felt his face being pressed by the other party at that moment. With Reiju already hitting him with a direct kick, attacking him.

'I've always wanted to do this for everything you caused not just to me, but to Sanji as well.' She thought as she felt her kick sink deeper until the opponent's body exploded with the impact, burying into the wood of the deck, breaking everything with his own body.

Reiju's three other brothers quickly stepped back and pressed buttons on their clothing, using the Germa 66 suits covering their bodies rapidly.

"What do you think you did to our father, Reiju!! We'll deal with you like we did in the old days!" They exclaimed angrily.

As the flames burned and the giant snail continued to remain, biscuit dolls quickly began to appear, running towards the flames and jumping into them to smother and extinguish them, with the number of dolls, they were managing to control the fire.

Craker looked at this with a furrowed brow, as it was a declaration of war from this supernova, however his gaze left the flames seeing his ally being thrown into the ship while another enemy approached, directly towards him, the perpetrator of this attack.

Luffy sped towards him, amidst the debris caused by Reiju and felt Bigmom's son draw his sword, while he did the same.

He quickly appeared in front of Craker with Ace in hand and both his sword and Craker's, called Pretzel, collided with each other at that moment, filling the environment with a metallic and sharp sound.